Author Topic: Trump told "progressive" lawmakers to go back to their countries of origin  (Read 17411 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
When The Donald is re-elected =  ::danceban::

KAG.

There ya go!  Great to hear from you.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Hemm lives!   ::whoohoo::

Need to be a shytload more of advertisements like this! - https://twitter.com/i/status/1151284073387581441

Against The Squats...and a firm rope around the necks of Dominatrix Pelosi and all the little demonazi's!

FakeNews is struggling to contain the groundswell of support for Trump and disgust with the racist hate-filled goons dominating the Donkey Party!

Question: “Do you think it’s just a coincidence that these 4 congresswomen that the president is going after, none of them are white?”

Response: “Why haven’t they befriended one of their white female congresswoman colleagues and let her join the group?”... C’mon, they’re racist”

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1151331016868372481

TRUMP: “Well, there’s a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother. I know nothing about it. I hear she was married to her brother. You’re asking me a question about it. I don’t know, but I’m sure that somebody will be looking at that.”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/426293-trump-on-omar-i-hear-she-was-married-to-her-brother/

Heh!

Immigration fraud, marriage fraud, tax fraud, terrorist connections, open borders, supporting coup conspiracies against Trump...these are just a few of the things demonazi's support.

Make them all lead-filled anchors around all their necks and then no amount of fraud and cheating will prevent a landslide!

And his support rises the more people see these Progs acting on their true base impulses.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More Bro-Ho updates/links -

Gotta give PL props for this, everything documented here could go before a grand jury comprised of legit American's and get indictments on several counts in record time!

Yet here we have:

Verifiable UK and U.S. marriage records
Verifiable address records
Time-stamped, traceable, archived online communications (Convictions and settlements based upon social media evidence are commonplace, Anthony Weiner being a notable example)
Background check confirmations of SSNs and birthdates
Archived court documents signed under penalty of perjury
Photos which can be examined to rule out digital manipulation
The 2019 Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board investigation, which found Omar filed illegal joint tax returns with a man who was not her husband in at least 2014 and 2015
Three years’ of evidence published across many articles — none of which has been shown to be incorrect, or have even been challenged with contradictory evidence from Rep. Omar or any other source
Perjury evidence that stands on its own — regardless of whom she married:
Long after June 2011, she was clearly in contact with the only man in either the U.S. or the UK with the same name and birthdate as the man she married. She was clearly in contact with several people who were in contact with him.
Further, Preya Samsundar did contact him, published how she managed to contact him, and published his email admitting to being photographed with Omar in London in 2015. To be clear: Omar was legally married to an “Ahmed Nur Said Elmi” at the time she was photographed next to a man who admits his name is Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and that he is in the photo.
Samsundar published all of this information on how to contact Ahmed Nur Said Elmi a few months before Omar swore to that nine-question court document.
Rep. Omar has refused all inquiries from her constituents, elected officials, and media outlets to provide any specific evidence contradicting even a single allegation suggested by three years of now-public information.
In fact, Omar has responded by making information less available:
In August 2016, after Scott Johnson and Preya Samsundar posted the allegations, Omar’s verified social media accounts were taken offline.
Ahmed Nur Said Elmi’s social media accounts were also taken offline.
When the accounts returned, a large amount of potentially incriminating evidence had verifiably been deleted.
I found and published at least ten additional “before and after” instances of evidence still being deleted in 2018.
Omar has released carefully worded, Clintonian statements that denigrate those seeking answers from her as racists. Yet she has repeatedly refused to answer questions or issue anything other than public relations statements.

I have a large amount of information that we have not published for reasons including the protection of sources.
Sources have expressed fear regarding published video and photo evidence confirming threats from Omar’s campaign team. These sources have shared other evidence of threats. I have contacted the federal authorities to share this and other unpublished information. Providing knowingly false information to the DOJ is a serious crime.
I believe Scott Johnson, Preya Samsundar, and me, with our three years of articles, columns and posts, have provided more than enough evidence to give law enforcement authorities probable cause to open an investigation.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/07/david-steinberg-tying-up-loose-threads-in-the-curious-case.php

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Charge her and deport her and the family that brought her in.  There is enough there to revoke her citizenship and say bu bye.      ::asskicking::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

H/T - TPC

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/11/state-dept-changes-definition-of-anti-semitism-following-omar-and-tlaibs-engagement-in-rhetoric-784325

Sitting Congressional Democrats of rabid anti-Semitic beliefs like these two should be run out on rails!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/11/state-dept-changes-definition-of-anti-semitism-following-omar-and-tlaibs-engagement-in-rhetoric-784325

Sitting Congressional Democrats of rabid anti-Semitic beliefs like these two should be run out on rails!!!

wrapped in bacon.

I like it.  I just hope it is bacon that hit the dirty ground...hate to waste good bacon.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Israel bars entry to outspoken US congresswomen

https://apnews.com/19a6c707c401467d91297e6e027308ee

::clapping::

If only we could do the same! 

::whoohoo::   ::USA::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Me too.  Would be a good thing to have them been forbidden to return.  Fat chance, right?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  good on them.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah...their people are the same ones though that loose their mud when a motorcycle backfires...or if an unaccompanied rice cooker is spotted...they'll one brand of fool for another...

::)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yup, and that Pali-terrorist front MIFTA is chaired by long-time Jew-hater POS Hanan Ashrawi (who should be rotting at the bottom of a vat of pigs blood) and this outfit has bankrolled many visits by American demonazi's for one aim - to have a photo op with allies and raise money for more killing of Jews.

Oh, and let us not forget the outright treason of the Goebbels Media!  The NY Slimes, WaPo...alll of them cover for fronts like this that want Jews, Christians and Americans DEAD!

They all on The List!!!