Author Topic: Some People Fed Up With The Peoples Shathole of California  (Read 4357 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Some People Fed Up With The Peoples Shathole of California
« on: August 20, 2019, 11:55:21 AM »
It's the stale stench of liquor and human waste that hits you first. Then it's visual -- row after row of dirty tarp tents crammed together on the sidewalk next to piles of rotting trash and broken appliances. There are half-dressed, drugged-out shells of people wandering aimlessly in the middle of the street. Some curse at cars. Others just stare. There are fights, prostitution and rodent burrows. This is the fabled Skid Row in Los Angeles and it's a disaster.

Like several West Coast cities Fox News visited, Los Angeles is dealing with a homeless crisis. However, unlike the East Coast, LA can't hide all of its homeless in shelters or low-income housing.

Failed liberal policies coupled with decades of neglect and mismanagement have turned an old problem into a modern-day nightmare. Some fear the City of Angels is at the point of no return and are angry at elected officials who talk a big game but rarely deliver.

"I don't want to see them on camera anymore," Marquesha Babers, who lived on Skid Row as a teenager, told Fox News. "I don't want them to write any more articles about how much they care or how much they're trying to change things. I want to see them do it."

Across the state, officials have long lamented the horrors of homelessness while failing to pass any meaningful legislation. Homeless advocates accuse those in charge of using the crisis to further their own political aspirations and manipulating an environment that allows them to dodge accountability.

"The best we get out of those elected to deal with problems are soundbites," Pete White, the founder of the Los Angeles Community Action Network, told Fox News. "Soundbites that say 'it's a humanitarian crisis' and that 'we have to do something' only to see that something be either nothing or pathways to criminalization."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/la-residents-fed-up-with-officials-demand-change-after-homeless-crisis-spirals-in-city.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Bwuuhaahaaa!!! What a bunch of mental midgets!  They aren't serious...they want the problem (Gosh, what is the problem anyway?  This is your diversity, jackass!) to go away...but in a way that won't offend their imagined morals or exacerbate their already well-abused hypocrisy!

And they still put demonazi filth in power, yes?

::smallestviolin::  &   ::doublebird::

Suck it, DouChe's!

And get ready for more of this -

H/T-WZ

::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Some People Fed Up With The Peoples Shathole of California
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 11:48:56 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Some People Fed Up With The Peoples Shathole of California
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 09:20:21 PM »
  Talk about dependable voters.   foottapping
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie