Author Topic: July 18, 1969  (Read 22112 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
July 18, 1969
« on: July 19, 2019, 01:38:36 PM »
Just a day after Apollo 11 launched for a historic mission to land man on the moon for the first time...an infamous event happened back on earth in Chappaquiddick, MA as the future Dem Lyin of the Senate got plowed at a party and left his date to die from drowning...didn't call the police until the morning...stuttered and slurred a BS story and got away with it and became the hero of millions of brainless Dem imbeciles.

And to this day the GoebblesMedia still covers his gutless ass!

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/07/19/fify-aps-tweet-on-the-50th-anniversary-of-ted-kennedy-leaving-mary-jo-kopechne-to-die-gets-a-brutally-honest-rewrite/

And, the POS did let her die...and she DID NOT die right away...was likely alive while that POS ran away!

Possibly 2 hours of sheer terror for Mary Jo...and that drunken coward runs off and makes up a deranged BS story!!!

That miserable POS's life should have been over right then and there.  Nothing approaching justice happened here!  Not even close!!!

https://www.history.com/news/ted-kennedy-chappaquiddick-incident-what-really-happened-facts

And then the Kennedy Machine kicked into high gear with damage control...that allowed this miserable POS coward and murderer to go on to betray America and destroy it from within!

And while I am usually not in the habit of praising draft-dodgers or cult members...at least this one time Cassius Clay got it right one time.

“Dear Mr. Kopechne, assert yourself in the interests of the good name of your daughter. Get yourself a good lawyer and sue that no good son of a bitch, Edward M. Kennedy, for everything he’s got,” Ali wrote.

No way for them back then to beat the Kennedy Machine...so America got saddled with a low-life drunken murderous traitor.

Gosh, who could have predicted it?

/

And how odd is it that a few days in July 1969 saw the best and the worst in human actions?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
Re: July 18, 1969
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 01:53:58 PM »
I mentioned this in the Apollo thread. Todays rag whitewashed it saying how many times the scumbag dove down trying to find her. SHE'S IN THE FRONT SEAT ASSWIPE ::oldman::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 02:26:13 PM »
I call BS on he even went near the water again...only if he did it was from a distance to see if the bubbles stopped!  See that link I had with the "map" of his movements?  What's this swimming across the channel crap?  Whole thing is garbage.

People should be using his grave site as a toilet!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 08:37:15 PM »
People should be using his grave site as a toilet!

Let me get on a beer binge then I'll get in line.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson