Author Topic: The painting in Epstein’s home shows another side to Slick Willie’s degeneracy  (Read 11258 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/flashback-former-mistress-claimed-bill-clinton-regularly-pranced-around-in-her-black-nightie/

... former Miss Arkansas Sally Miller, claimed that he would regularly jump into her frilly black nightgown and dance around while playing the sax as they were having their illicit affair.

... If Miller’s stories of Clinton’s cross-dressing are true, Clinton may conceivably have posed in that dress while that painting was being rendered.

It doesn't show in this rendering, but underneath the front of the chair on which Clinton is sitting is a depiction of the oval-office rug; on the shelves behind him is a bust of JFK.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Am I the only one that finds this amusing?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  nope  ::hysterical::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline fordguy_85

Not at all
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
So, idjits not only elected the 1st 1st black president but also the 1st cross-dressing president...which we'll count as the 1st female president so we don't have to entertain any more of the clowns like Liarhontas Warren and Heel's Up Harris et al!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.