Author Topic: Bank robber wearing ‘Day of Dead’ mask may be charged with cultural appropriatio  (Read 1477 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... According to a press release by the Santa Monica Police Department, on Sept. 10, a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt, gloves, and a skull mask similar to one that represents the Mexican holiday, entered a Wells Fargo location in the beachside Los Angeles suburb.

Holding a shotgun, the man demanded cash in amounts varying between $3,000 and $5,000, and ran, jumping an 8-foot fence outside. According to the Santa Monica Observer, a witness said the robber jumped into a red SUV waiting in an alley.

... "Use of a Day of the Dead Mask during a robbery can be a separate offense or an enhancement, under the California Penal Code,” a police spokesperson said in a press release, per the Observer.

“In this case, the suspect is sought for violating the rights of indigenous peoples, and for bank robbery."

... A spokesperson from Wells Fargo tells Yahoo Lifestyle, “We are working with law enforcement and are unable to provide more details as this is an ongoing criminal investigation. Wells Fargo values and promotes diversity and inclusion in all aspects of business at all levels. We do not tolerate racism, cultural appropriation or discrimination of any kind.”

Words fail.   ::facepalm::    ::bashing::   ::laserkill::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
These brainless ankle-grabbing losers will be similarly stupefied when legitimate criminals refuse to have their guns registered...not to mention the swelling of their ranks due to the definition change such insanity will trigger.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Deleted.  I think that one was an out and out fraud.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Another case of art imitating life.....it's getting harder and harder to discern where real leaves off and illusion delusion?) begins!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Deleted.  I think that one was an out and out fraud.

The article that was previously posted here did not meet our editorial standards. Upon further review, Yahoo Lifestyle learned that details included in the story came from a satirical post that was published by a local news outlet. We regret the error and are reviewing our editorial processes.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
What's the problem?  Their editorial standards are literally not one whit better than the NY Slimes, Commie Nitwit Network et al...

Maybe it's a set up to say this too is also BS...after all only the GoebbelsMedia could praise themselves by blaming themselves...

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1174451584736079874/374jILnc?format=jpg&name=600x314

...feel sorry for the gal getting Biden'd...

::hysterical::
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 07:10:44 AM by Libertas »

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Very troubling to me that illegal effing immigrants ford rivers & streams and claw their way to this fruited plain & then go online only to be assaulted with a sham mockery of their cherished customs . . .

. . . . IF they can even read, that is.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://babylonbee.com/news/new-york-times-changes-name-to-the-double-standard

The Double Standard

Yuuuuup.

Hey - how did you know I get all my news from the Babylon Bee?!

Must be a lucky guess...like this one showing who gets off on gun control the most...

Bourgeoisie of the world wise up and rise up!!!