Author Topic: More democrats stirring up trouble and picking on Wal Mart?  (Read 15282 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
More democrats stirring up trouble and picking on Wal Mart?
« on: August 09, 2019, 12:51:56 PM »
Dmitriy N. Andreychenko

https://www.ky3.com/content/news/Heavy-police-presence-at-Walma

Doesn't sound like a Pubbie name, eh?

Police say Andreychenko then made his way out an emergency exit where a former firefighter held the man at gunpoint.

Carry guy getting credit?  He white?  Gotta be white if they're aren't giving credit.

Lieutenant Mike Lucas said it was clear the man's intent was to cause chaos, saying in part, "His intent was not to cause peace or comfort...He's lucky he's alive still, to be honest."

Wow, nice tortured wording there Mikey...lemme guys you wipe your arse back to front too, eh?

::)

According to a Facebook page that appeared to be Andreychenko’s, he is originally from Portland, Oregon but lives with his wife in Springfield. He studied EMS/EMT at Ozarks Technical Community College.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-suspect-idd

Facedbook page is down...as is typical.

What are the odds a tool from Portland isn't a Demofascist?  Same town with that window art of somebody going Jihadi on Trump's throat...real tolerate and sane neighborhood...

/

And here is the story on the Florida loser who walked into a Wal Mart asking for something to kill 200 people...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/florida-man-who-asked-walmart-clerk-about-a-gun-to-kill-people-was-making-political-statement

...a known gun-grabbing fascisti...terrorizing Wal Mart...

...how many times did he vote for Hitlery last go around?

::asskicking::

Anudder dem...

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/police-man-with-possible-gun-makes-threats-at-federal-way-walmart/974004291

Future pictures for the diverse mosaic of primarily demonazi mass murderers...

Wal Mart under assault...as are lawful gun-owning citizens.

And piss on their BS...their red flag BS means this!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: More democrats stirring up trouble and picking on Wal Mart?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 02:32:06 PM »
Check out the duds on the first guy -- the one with the Russian-sounding name; same as a couple of the other actual shooters:  tan pants/black t-shirt.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 04:32:53 PM »
I've been to that Federal Way Wally World - it's near the clinic where I had my cataract surgery. I can't say that I'm on heightened watch - It seems that I'm always at defcon 1 these days...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 10:20:18 AM »
You ever get the urge to set some bait...and wait?

::evilbat::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 11:17:35 AM »

Not really.

I've remarked in various conversations and in various places that I see myself not unlike a badger. Badgers are rather unimpressive little critters, blending into the background as they quietly go about their business. We don't ask much - mostly to be left alone.

You won't see us at Klantifa rallies - that's the last place we want to be! You'll likely go your entire life without seeing one of us instigating a conflict. But don't mistake our reticence for timidity. Attack us and we become the stuff alphas only dream of being.

I don't wish to provoke, antagonize, or escalate the violent tendencies of my neighbors, but I keep a watchful eye on everything they do. I don't seek out danger - if anything I'm a coward by the definition of many alphas. "Run away and live to see another day" makes prudent sense to me. But corner me and I'll rip your face off.

As an aside, my brother and I auditioned several holsters yesterday. Still seeking the perfect rig for concealed carry.

::thumbsup::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 07:12:32 AM »

Not really.

I've remarked in various conversations and in various places that I see myself not unlike a badger. Badgers are rather unimpressive little critters, blending into the background as they quietly go about their business. We don't ask much - mostly to be left alone.

You won't see us at Klantifa rallies - that's the last place we want to be! You'll likely go your entire life without seeing one of us instigating a conflict. But don't mistake our reticence for timidity. Attack us and we become the stuff alphas only dream of being.

I don't wish to provoke, antagonize, or escalate the violent tendencies of my neighbors, but I keep a watchful eye on everything they do. I don't seek out danger - if anything I'm a coward by the definition of many alphas. "Run away and live to see another day" makes prudent sense to me. But corner me and I'll rip your face off.

As an aside, my brother and I auditioned several holsters yesterday. Still seeking the perfect rig for concealed carry.

::thumbsup::

I adhere to most of that...where I differ is that while I may avoid most trouble sometimes it knows where I am anyway...perhaps less so the older I get...but older doesn't mean less irritable or less dangerous, quite the opposite in fact...and it is because of that that at times I have become concerned what I might do if Person A comes into my orbit and behaves in accordance with their affliction...your description of a badger is a good one.  The other thing that keeps me out of most trouble is my distaste for large assemblages of people, it is a form of claustrophobia I suppose...don't like tight spaces...but I have been in a cave or two, a rally here and there and attend sporting events once or twice a year, and crowded areas filled with people have the same effect on me.  I watch Expedition Unknown and shows like that and see guys cramming themselves in tight cave passages or eons old tunnels and I squirm.

As for holsters I have two from this outfit - https://n82tactical.com/

A form-fitted model for my Glock and a less expensive all-soft number for my Bersa that work well.  The form-fitted require an adjustment in your pull before withdrawing but it isn't hard to master.