Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Fredo  (Read 36378 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Fredo
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 07:07:32 AM »
Oh yeah.

What a punk, typical demofascist thug trying to act like he's a bad ass but needs to be rescued like a weakling!   ::hysterical::

That twat wasn't going to wreck anything but his own face or toss anything but his cookies!   ::laughonfloor::

Like most spoiled egocentric proglodyte blowhards he is all gas no engine!  He shall be Fredo now and forever!

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 11:18:57 AM »
Rush is talking about this right now. Apparently Rush hung the moniker "Fredo" on Cuomo, the guy listens to Rush & actually thought it was his name.

Interesting comparison: the reaction to libs in public vs. conservatives when they're chased from restaurants by whack-jobs.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 03:30:26 PM »
He shall be Fredo now and forever!

I shall do my best to assist in this endeavor.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 07:15:45 AM »
Well, the gutless wonder known throughout the universe as Fredo wouldn't be a proper progressive asshat if he didn't also faithfully practice hypocrisy!

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, who was captured on a viral video getting into a profanity-laced exchange with a person who called him “Fredo,” once referred to himself as the hapless “The Godfather” character in a radio interview.

SEE ALSO

The Godbothered: CNN's Chris Cuomo loses it over 'Fredo' jab
Cuomo was interviewed by Curtis Sliwa on his AM 970 radio show in January 2010 about whether his brother Andrew might seek the Democratic nomination for governor.
Sliwa said he dubbed the Cuomo family “la Cuomo Nostra.”

“There is a group of people — politicos — who always hint they might run, but not necessarily plunge all the way, and they are members of la Cuomo.”

“Who am I, then, Fredo?” Cuomo asked in response.

“Yes, exactly,” Sliwa said. “So you better be careful that your brother Andrew doesn’t kiss you on both cheeks and then all of a sudden they take you out on the middle of the lake and where’s Chris?”

“He kisses me plenty because he’s a great big brother,” Cuomo said.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/chris-cuomo-once-referred-to-himself-as-fredo-in-radio-interview/

He didn't set brother Silwa straight then...so using the time honored tradition of stare decisis Fredo cannot pick and choose who gets to call him Fredo as Fredo has already allowed it.

And the Corrupt News Network would not be the GoebbelsMedia FakeNews flagship leading the rest of the boob-tube fascisti down the sewer if it failed to stand by Fredo and Fredo's incorrect, hypocritical and illogical use of the Fredo name.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/08/13/cnn-stands-anchor-chris-cuomo-after-nsfw-fredo-video/1994358001/

PS-FakeNews CNN is also standing by The Lemon and his antics...

Dustin Hice claims that Lemon attacked him at Sag Harbor dive bar Murf’s in July 2018. Hice, who was working as a bartender at another Hamptons watering hole at the time, said he approached Lemon at the bar one night after recognizing him. Hice “tried to get Mr. Lemon’s attention and offered to buy Mr. Lemon a drink,” the suit claims. The CNN host declined, stating he was “just trying to have a good time.”

Later in the night, the suit says, Lemon approached Hice.

“Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s moustache and under Plaintiff’s nose,” the suit says.

Hice said Lemon repeatedly shoved his fingers in his face and asked, “Do you like pussy or dick?” Hice claims he left the bar “shocked and humiliated.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/man-sues-cnns-don-lemon-for-alleged-assault-at-sag-harbor-bar/

Pretty sure we know what The Lemon likes. 

ETA -

::hysterical::   ::puke::   ::hysterical::
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 12:37:54 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 12:28:20 PM »
Bwuuhaahaaaa!!!!  TPC weighs in!

::cool::

Bonus - https://twitter.com/i/status/1161404155002531844

::laughonfloor::

H/T - WZ -

::rolllaughing::
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 12:58:43 PM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 07:08:18 PM »
He made it 100x worse by getting unhinged. He will never live this down.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 07:41:08 PM »

Absolutely; that's what makes it so ........... delicious.  Forever known as Fredo, the dumb brother.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2019, 10:55:02 PM »
This is definitely gonna leave a mark...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 07:29:54 AM »
This is definitely gonna leave a mark...

I know a guy who grew up on a dairy farm, one of 14 brothers & sisters. The work load they face each morning is incredible (can't put off milking cows). And - there's a common sense about him that goes beyond leadership memes & elaborate toss-away phrases.

If he were advising Fredo, he'd say:

"If you don't want folks t'get yer goat . . . don't let 'em know where your goat's tied."

Oops . . . too late!  ::rolllaughing::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 01:10:55 PM »
Fredo tied his beta-balls to his scrawny neck...all we need to do is to keep taunting and enjoy the show.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2019, 04:35:37 PM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2019, 04:38:56 PM »

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2019, 09:04:13 PM »

Absolutely; that's what makes it so ........... delicious.  Forever known as Fredo, the dumb brother.

I would bet that has been his whole life.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2019, 12:16:08 PM »
Heh, there is no let up in this...nor should there be!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gov-cuomo-knocks-godfather-for-anti-italian-stereotypes

Andrew, what a mook! 

How about Fredo take his mook brother and hide under those stairs and STFU?!

:D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2019, 12:41:32 PM »
President Trump weighed in on a recent interview between Rudy Giuliani and CNN host Chris Cuomo, saying his personal attorney destroyed the network host in the interview.

“I watched Rudy take apart Fredo,” Trump said Monday. “Rudy Giuliani took Fredo to the cleaners.”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/433340-trump-giuliani-took-fredo-to-the-cleaners/

Fredo...poor Fredo...

::hysterical::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2019, 04:10:51 PM »

I recall Cuomo took the bait and got real upset.

Who invented the term "Fredo Con"?  I can't recall but it was great.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2019, 07:02:07 PM »
Kurt Schlichter?

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2019, 09:39:07 PM »
Kurt Schlichter?

I think you are right.

Advice to Cuomo. When Trump calls you Fredo don't answer like Fredo. I recall he first said something like "I am not."

I remember when Ann Coulter mocked Keith Olbermann. He had been bragging over and over about how mart he was and went to an Ivy league school. He did this in putting down others as I recall. Ann wrote that he went to the Ag school, not the Ivy league school. Keith went nuts and brought his degree on the set and pointed to it.  His response also made him look worse. His staffers were likely too afraid to tell him to not act like a wuss.

Ann was so wickedly funny.
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2009-03-04.html
OLBERMANN'S PLASTIC IVY
March 4, 2009
Olbermann relentlessly attacked low-level Bush administration employee Monica Goodling for not going to a name-dropping college, saying -- approximately 1 million times -- that she got her law degree "by sending 100 box tops to Religious Lunatic University."

I would venture to say that the students at Goodling's law school at Regent University are far more impressive than those at the Cornell agriculture school -- the land-grant, non-Ivy League school Keith attended.

I wouldn't mention it, except that Olbermann savages anyone who didn't go to an impressive college. As it happens, he didn't go to an impressive college, either.

If you've ever watched any three nights of his show, you know that Olbermann went to Cornell. But he always forgets to mention that he went to the school that offers classes in milking and bovine management.
Except Keith didn't go to the Ivy League Cornell; he went to the Old MacDonald Cornell.

The real Cornell, the School of Arts and Sciences (average SAT: 1,325; acceptance rate: 1 in 6 applicants), is the only Ivy League school at Cornell and the only one that grants a Bachelor of Arts degree.

Keith went to an affiliated state college at Cornell, the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (average SAT: about that of pulling guards at the University of South Carolina; acceptance rate: 1 of every 1 applicants).

Olbermann's incessant lying about having an "Ivy League education" when he went to the non-Ivy League ag school at Cornell would be like a graduate of the Yale locksmithing school boasting about being a "Yale man."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2019, 07:03:28 AM »
Yeah...stolen degree...stolen valor...stolen votes...there is a common theme among proglodytes...and they really get pissy when you call them on it...then the projection of all theirs sins onto the innocent really gushes out...they are too stupid to know when to STFD and STFU...they cannot help it...it is coded hard into prog DNA...rants lead to more tantrums...always...then comes the diaper-filling cry-baby "poor me!" schtick (Ex-Airhead Griffin "He ruined me!")...

::smallestviolin::   ::mooning::   ::vafancoul::