Author Topic: We're running out of decent places to give our patronage to!  (Read 790 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We're running out of decent places to give our patronage to!
« on: September 20, 2019, 07:07:02 AM »
https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/home-depot-and-lowes-accused-of-scanning-millions-of-customers-faces_09192019

Is Menard's & Fleetfarm safe?   ::cussing::

Damned statists everywhere!  And where they are, the scumsucking goobermint secret police et al are!!!

::cussing::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: We're running out of decent places to give our patronage to!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 08:47:59 AM »
Who knows if anywhere is safe in that regard, and I'm extremely vexed that I even have to wonder about this.

In keeping with the topic, I learned today that Total Wine & More is owned by 'Congressman David Trone (D-Md.) and his brother', (via https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/19/no-booze-aoc-whines-vows-to-block-total-wine-in-her-district-827295).

So, although I'm not a regular customer, I'm not helping another Leftist make his nut with even the occasional visit.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: We're running out of decent places to give our patronage to!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 11:27:47 AM »
Exactly, it's not like there is always a choice (or good choice) to be made but where one can be made I am making them!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.