Author Topic: American Al Qaeda SpokesPunk Adam Gadahn: Hey, American Muslims! Kill Americans!  (Read 1494 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Found on the DrudgeReport

In a new video message released on the internet Friday, American-born al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn calls on Muslims living in America to carry out deadly one-man terrorist acts using fully automatic weapons purchased at gun shows, and to target major institutions and public figures.

"What are you waiting for?" asks Gadahn in English, and then adds that jihadis shouldn't worry about getting caught, since so many have been released. "Over these past few years, I've seen the release of many, many Mujahideen whom I had never even dreamed would regain their freedom."

(There's a nice ABC News video report at this LINK plus, of course, the full text of the article. They have one point wrong...not their fault... Ilyas Kashmiri is currently being raked up and put into a bag after a drone strike.)

A couple of points...

Gadahn (besides being just a garden variety a$$hole) is most certainly from a California liberal background if he thinks that you can buy fully automatic weapons at a gun show or just about anywhere else. He may as well have instructed his American muslim brothers to buy hand grenades and claymore mines at gun shows. Idiot. How long do we have to wait for this POS to get his ticket punched buy a Hellfire missile? I want to see the video of that one.

Also, how long do we wait for CAIR (or whatever speaks for the patriotic American muslim population) to denounce this? There is no mention of CAIR's reaction or anyone else's reaction to this American muslim call to arms.

I can tell you what kind of reaction to expect from non-muslim Americans if there is any kind of one man jihadi attack stuff. You probably know that, too. So, what's the point of this fatwah? Is it to start a shooting gallery in America that will ultimately end with a staggering number of room temperature muslims?

More...

"Muslims in the West have to remember that they are perfectly placed to play an important and decisive part in the Jihad against the Zionists and crusaders, and to do major damage to the enemies of Islam, waging war on their religion, sacred places, and things, and brethren," says Gadahn. "This is a golden opportunity and a blessing."

These AQ "leaders" are always real big on sending out these suicidal missives but not so hot on actually participating in them personally.

And then this....

He urges Muslims to pursue attacks with whatever is available. "Let's take America as an example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"

Adam, you ignorant slut. Ignorant liberal, California, unwashed jihadi, POS slut.

Gadahn suggests targeting major institutions -- after a clip showing the logos of such firms as Exxon, Merrill Lynch and Bank of America -- and "influential public figures." "Getting to these criminals isn't as hard as you might think," says Gadahn. "I mean we've seen how a woman knocked the Pope to the floor during Christmas mass, and how Italian leader Berlusconi's face was smashed during a public appearance. So it's just a matter of entrusting the matter to Allah and choosing the right place, the right time, and the right method."

Is there a youtube video that muslims can watch that shows how these things are done?

He claims that many Western born or raised jihadis, the "brothers who came from abroad" are now thinking about returning to their "Crusader" countries to "discharge their duty of jihad." He also says not to worry about imprisonment, since so many have been jihadis have been set free. "If it's Allah's will that you be captured, then it's not the end the world, and it doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to spend the rest of your life in prison." Many mujahideen who were locked up "are now back home with their families, or back on the frontlines, fighting the enemies."

As I said, this ass isn't worried about prison at all. He's probably living it up inside Pakistan right now. Islamists have got to be the most stupid and cowardly people ever. Never do yourself what you can send a stupid child to do in your place.

And speaking of stupid... I just want to give a shout out to GWB and O'Bama for releasing the jihadis who have in fact been released to fight and kill again. Thanks for that policy, boys. Real brainwork there.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 04:11:00 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
The solution is racial profiling.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
It won't be terribly long before Lil Adam joins his hero Bin Laden .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
It won't be terribly long before Lil Adam joins his hero Bin Laden .

Whatever I can do to expedite that, hell, I'm all for it!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.