Author Topic: Musk's Tesla...racist? Or is this something else?  (Read 727 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Musk's Tesla...racist? Or is this something else?
« on: November 27, 2019, 11:33:53 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/very-racist-place-former-tesla-employees-paint-ugly-picture-companys-buffalo-plant

Since progressive outfits all put PC/Diversity/Multi-Culti BS before sound business practices...this fails the smell test...and given layoffs and lawsuits throwing up smoke...and the fact that some of these allegations seem totally over the top, or Brawley-like if you will...also seems to fail the smell test...but then just what is going on?  False flag to gin-up hating on whitey?

Whatever it is it is manufactured...

Maybe the so-called minorities are feeling empowered to hurl Brawley's at innocent folk since they see assclowns like Smollett get away with it...?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 11:36:54 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Musk's Tesla...racist? Or is this something else?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 11:54:58 AM »
I call BS on all of it.  Pore, pore minorities felt uncomfortable walking to the front of the cafeteria, so they "sat in the back" .... together.

So, who is it screeching in the universities to be segregated from everybody but each other?  Blacks.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"