Author Topic: Cain makes a vow  (Read 1898 times)

charlesoakwood

Cain makes a vow
« on: June 05, 2011, 04:59:29 PM »

Herman Cain Vows: 'We Will Put A Conservative In The White House' In 2012

“Stupid people are running America,” Cain complained on Saturday night. “We will put a conservative in the White House, and I've got a good feeling his name is going to be Herman Cain.”

Cain is moving up in...
http://abcn.ws/iA7Jz4

Just take a look at some recent press coverage, beginning with a story in Sunday’s New York Times headlined: “A G.O.P. Hopeful Gathers Momentum as More Voters Like What They Hear.”
http://nyti.ms/k2yFu5

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Cain makes a vow
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 06:51:48 PM »
I can't wait to put a Herman Cain sign up in my "racially diverse" neighborhood.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 07:07:09 PM »
Of the announced candidates, I like him most.

Hope he's not a loser.

Hope he's a quick study and gets busy.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 10:21:14 PM »
Of the announced candidates, I like him most.

Hope he's not a loser.

Hope he's a quick study and gets busy.

!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 11:01:42 PM »
He does need to study up, and learn how to speak his mind while controlling his message. Our preferred candidates are preferred because they speak from the heart, but in a candid moment that simple lack of polish can come off as amateurish. Cain, Palin, and Bachmann all need to be studying with advisers every spare moment of the day. Not people who want to advise them how to "be", just advisers to school them on all the issues so that when they inevitably find themselves off script, they don't stick their foot in it or come up blank.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 07:04:14 AM »
He'll be considered a light-weight by the MFM, which is beyond ironic coming from the same outfit that carried the boy-tyrant on their shoulders as the second coming (of something...)!

Of the declared, he's my leading contender.

But Romney has a sh*tload of cash so that pain-in-the-ass will be around longer than I care to have, and gNewt and Huntsman can take flying leaps right now, and the Huckster can keep the hell out.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 09:13:09 AM »
He'll be considered a light-weight by the MFM, which is beyond ironic coming from the same outfit that carried the boy-tyrant on their shoulders as the second coming (of something...)!

But Romney has a sh*tload of cash so that pain-in-the-ass will be around longer than I care to have, and gNewt and Huntsman can take flying leaps right now, and the Huckster can keep the hell out.

I'm smelling rats, whiffs of 2008 RNC gangbang.  They keep the POS floating and there will be less room for real candidates until it's to late to recover.  Then it will be anybody but Obama agaah again.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 09:30:09 AM »

I'm smelling rats, whiffs of 2008 RNC gangbang.  They keep the POS floating and there will be less room for real candidates until it's to late to recover.  Then it will be anybody but Obama agaah again.

If the Ruling class types in the GOP are only interested in destroying the party, that'll do it!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.