Author Topic: Proof that Iranian Media has more integrity than the GoebbelsMedia here  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
At least two Iranian journalists at a state-owned media outlet reportedly resigned from their jobs, with one of them apologizing to viewers for "the 13 years I told you lies."

As Tehran continues to grapple with the fallout from protests stemming from a cover-up of its accidental downing of a Ukrainian airliner, TV anchor Gelare Jabbari addressed her viewers on an Instagram post that appears to have been deleted.

“It was very hard for me to believe that our people have been killed," the post read, according to The Guardian. "Forgive me that I got to know this late. And forgive me for the 13 years I told you lies.”

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-state-tv-news-anchors-quit

Too bad our media is dominated by soulless demoscat ghouls.

They cannot even admit their heart-throbs in Tehran targeted the barracks for our troops - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/01/13/abc-refuses-show-troop-barracks-iran-blew-attack

They are repugnant despicable filth and deserve the fate coming for them.

Also, too bad the Demoscat punks here have nothing but contempt for the Iranian people yearning to be free of the murder and oppression of their radical muslim overlords...

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/14/democrats-block-vote-support-iran-protesters/

...the demoscats would be thrilled if you uppity freedom-lovers would just all get slaughtered by your masters.

Scum of humanity...so sick of 'em all!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 12:05:50 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Proof that Iranian Media has more integrity than the GoebbelsMedia here
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 09:35:21 PM »

When will CNN admit they have been lying to us for years?
I have mixed feelings about Iran, likely because there are many factions in Iran.
I am not pro Iran or pro Muslim.
I am sure I will be flamed for posting this below. It is a reaction I had and read about.
The Iran govt admitted they shot down the plane and the guy responsible said he made a mistake and he "wished he were dead."  IMO there was something human and non-political about this.

The US mistakenly shot down an Iranian passenger plane years ago. The US never apologized and the captain got a medal.

There is a youtube guy "Indigo traveller" from NZ. He travels around and video blogs. He is non-political. He posted several videos  from Iran. I found them interesting.

I don't think they want the US to take out their govt but they want it changed. For what's worth, Kim Iversen had an opinion video on that subject a while back.
Indigo Traveller is a NZ citizen. In one you tube video he hitch hiked through parts of Iran. The people seemed friendly.

Kim Iversen
https://youtu.be/f6H8oYAQFEo

Hitchhiking starts around 3:30
https://youtu.be/6TleZuubucU?list=PLN0FlxE6vY5BJbDJiGWk0gG00c2E07BSF
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 05:29:35 AM »
I fully get that today's Iran is a part of our Deep State f**ups.  If we wouldn't have forcefully overturned their election to go Full Venezuela, there never would have been a Shah nor a rise in Fascist Islam.  If there's one thing the commies are good at it's the suppression of Islam.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 10:16:06 AM »
I fully get that today's Iran is a part of our Deep State f**ups.  If we wouldn't have forcefully overturned their election to go Full Venezuela, there never would have been a Shah nor a rise in Fascist Islam.  If there's one thing the commies are good at it's the suppression of Islam.

If the US had not armed the Muslims in Afghanistan there would have been no 9/11. I cannot say that we should have seen that coming. Hindsight is 20/20. After 9/11 you would think the US would be wiser about arming Jihadi fanatics. Instead we armed them in Libya and Syria.

Disclaimer: Max Blumenthal is a real POS most of the time, IMO.
He wrote a book The Management of Savagery. He makes some good points.
1. We arm the most fanatical Muslims because they want to kill  Assad/Ghaddafi/Russians/whoever. This money and arms gives them power compared to moderate, less observant Muslims.
2. These fanatics later return home and cause trouble there or elsewhere. E.g. the Ariana Grande concert bomber and his father kinda worked for British intelligence, killing people in Libya.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 11:30:46 AM »
We?  Y'all keep saying that word; I think you do not know what it means.  *We* are not the government.

I wasn't consulted about the decisions decried in the above posts, were any of you?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 04:18:36 PM »
I stand corrected.  ::thumbsup::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 04:32:06 PM »
I wasn't even born yet but I have to live with the consequences. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 10:18:09 PM »

Nevertheless, WE are living with the consequences of decisions THEY made.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2020, 11:11:39 AM »

Nevertheless, WE are living with the consequences of decisions THEY made.

They succeed in their coup here and it'll be back to business as usual...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.