Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh .............  (Read 3032 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
Re: Rush Limbaugh .............
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 02:49:13 PM »
I've been listening to him since Sacramento, a sad day to hear this just like when Bob Grant passed. Gonna be a deserted media without him in 2020.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 05:17:02 PM »
  We pray for God to grant him life and the dems pray for his death.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 05:25:06 PM »

And I pray for THEIRS.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 05:31:35 PM »

Yeah, but we pray to God and they pray to satan - I think we got the better deal!

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 09:59:17 PM »

Yeah, but we pray to God and they pray to satan - I think we got the better deal!

Praying for Rush & his prognosis - "advanced" is never good.

Twitter & HuffPo are cesspools of hate regarding this news. I've implored them to think upon the inevitable day when Barry is diagnosed with AIDS & anal cancer & have asked them to show as much compassion for Rush as they would for Reggie Love's b*tch.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 10:06:41 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 07:16:44 AM »
Yeah this is sad news...I pray he can hold out as long as the good Lord allows...

Rush is a modern day giant, he dominated a medium many thought relegated to the backwaters of the digital age...30 million patrons over several decades crushed that paradigm.

He is a modern day Cicero sans wealthy family, a self-made man with commons sense and uncommon determination.  He is unique, genuine and necessary for his time.

I cannot fathom an America without him.

"The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Rush is among the wise.

Stay strong, Rush!   ::praying::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2020, 05:49:50 PM »

Praying for Rush & his prognosis - "advanced" is never good.

Twitter & HuffPo are cesspools of hate regarding this news. I've implored them to think upon the inevitable day when Barry is diagnosed with AIDS & anal cancer & have asked them to show as much compassion for Rush as they would for Reggie Love's b*tch.

I'm a little surprised that isn't having the desired effect. Oh wait, it is having the desired effect!

::pokeineye::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2020, 10:07:29 PM »
I'm ....... blown away by this.  Very sad.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2020, 10:29:17 PM »
I'm ....... blown away by this.  Very sad.

It is very sad. No one knows when end times will come for us (and I'm praying that he'll be with us awhile longer).

It was touching & deserving that POTUS Trump Awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom tonight.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2020, 11:35:31 PM »
I was just coming here to post the vid of just that -- oh, and watch Pelousy not-reacting and not standing, the B I TCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtGZUskfE_8

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2020, 12:00:03 AM »
I was just coming here to post the vid of just that -- oh, and watch Pelousy not-reacting and not standing, the B I TCH!

. . . & tearing up her copy of the SotU speech. She should be held down while the torn pieces are inserted . . . somewhere.

Thanks for posting the link, btw - I enjoyed watching it again!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 12:07:52 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2020, 05:59:12 AM »
If only the drunken old hag can tear up the dreams of Janiyah Davis as easily as she tore up those pieces of paper.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2020, 06:13:27 AM »
Saw Rush before hand being interviewed.  He's in a wheel chair now.   :'(

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2020, 10:31:34 AM »

. . . & tearing up her copy of the SotU speech. She should be held down while the torn pieces are inserted . . . somewhere.

She broke the law publically;

18 U.S. Code §?2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally ,
(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Now lets have her removed from office!!!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2020, 11:25:32 AM »
If only the drunken old hag can tear up the dreams of Janiyah Davis as easily as she tore up those pieces of paper.

That hate-filled fugly succubus and her minions tore up the Constitution...like that twisted bitch gives a flying frick about tearing anything else!!!

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2020, 11:26:09 AM »

I've reviewed a nice, rich assortment of pine & mahogany, uhm . . . boxes that could facilitate/expedite said removal.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2020, 11:31:34 AM »

She broke the law publically;

18 U.S. Code §?2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally ,
(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

I don't know how Pence does it...sitting next to that despicable old piece of excrement...

She want's to act like a POS no-class bitch...I'd treat her like a POS no-class bitch and grab her by the back of that reptilian skull and rubbed her nose in her mistake!

I swear to God they have to legalize dueling...I would run for office on the slogan of cleaning up the swamp one corrupt corpse at  a time and rack up an impressive enemy KIA tally!!!

::whoohoo::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2020, 11:56:11 AM »

::USA::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2020, 07:36:44 PM »
  Rush has been their worst nightmare since day one . They have hated him and he doesn't GAF. 
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie