Author Topic: Cuomo shuts down TrumpCure+ study, Oz is "upset"  (Read 494 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Cuomo shuts down TrumpCure+ study, Oz is "upset"
« on: April 06, 2020, 10:29:10 PM »
Dr. Oz revealed that Governor Andrew Cuomo shut down his study to determine the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine in the early treatment of the coronavirus.

And, Dr. Oz is not pleased with the governor’s actions.

...     Well, I’m upset because I wanted to do the trial. Also I wanted it to be legal in my state for a doctor to talk to a patient about the COVID-19 and treat them as they saw appropriate.

New York state leads the nation in coronavirus cases and deaths. New York state currently lists 4,758 COVID-19 deaths in the state which is almost half of all US deaths due to the virus.

The Left keeps using the excuse of no clinical trials to prevent use of the TrumpCure+, but Cuomo singlehandedly prevented a clinical trial.

There will be a reckoning.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Cuomo shuts down TrumpCure+ study, Oz is "upset"
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 07:48:56 AM »
And it should involve a pillory and expressions of public disgust before execution of sentence for mass murder!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.