Author Topic: Voter ID now Kansas law  (Read 772 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Voter ID now Kansas law
« on: June 07, 2011, 07:23:14 PM »
The photo ID requirement will take effect Jan. 1.

Starting in 2013, anyone registering to vote for the first time in Kansas will have to provide proof of their U.S. citizenship, such as a birth certificate or passport, though a Kansas driver's license could suffice for many.

Election officials will have to verify the signatures of prospective voters before sending them a ballot by mail.

Critics of the bill said the result will be lower turnout and fewer people registered to vote.

One can always hope!

link
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Voter ID now Kansas law
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 07:25:08 PM »
Yeah, yeah, yeah; call the waaaahmbalamps.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 08:48:14 PM »
Coon-asses been having that for a while. ::thumbsup::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 09:08:24 PM »
Critics of the bill said the result will be lower turnout and fewer people registered to vote.

Translated: Critics are angry those not registered cannot be bussed in to vote.

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 06:56:01 AM »
In Minnesota Gov. Dayton vetoed our attempt to require photo ID as "possibly disenfranchising some voters"...yeah, illegal ones you dick!

Democrats!

To hell with them all!

We are attempting to go the constitutional amendment route now.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 10:52:56 AM »
In Minnesota Gov. Dayton vetoed our attempt to require photo ID as "possibly disenfranchising some voters"...yeah, illegal ones you dick!

Democrats!

To hell with them all!

These people can figure out how to buy an iphone, big screen tv and get their welfare but they can't get an id?   ::gaah::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 11:27:31 AM »

Democrats!

To hell with them all!

These people can figure out how to buy an iphone, big screen tv and get their welfare but they can't get an id?   ::gaah::

How it is possible that such morons as we have on the left find a winning strategy is to beat the hell out of people who demand ID's be shown to be able to vote are akin to the worst human rights abusers in world history while we ALL have to show them for just about everything we do in life is simply astounding and bespeaks a level of sloth and ignorance among the populace that leads me to conclude, especially when you factor in the multi-culti/diversity/pc cult and an extremely aggressive muslim population, that we are totally and completely screwed!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.