Author Topic: Where My 5G Be?  (Read 676 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Where My 5G Be?
« on: April 07, 2020, 06:46:11 PM »
Most all of us utilize Wi-Fi in our homes. Have all your 5G networks been turned off? There's a whacky rumor that 5G radiation spreads Wuhan Flu - & my provider has a phone queue so long, I virtually can't get a live agent.

So it's "regular" Wi-Fi for now.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Where My 5G Be?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 08:02:43 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 08:19:15 AM »
I agree.

EM radiation via RF energy is non-ionizing radiation (won't affect anything at the atomic level, won't alter ytour DNA and turn you into a lizard or destroy your cells)...now, at high enough energy it can make you dizzy and pukey...and at lethal levels can cook you like last nights leftovers.

So, relax...or don the tin foil.   ;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 02:52:40 PM »
What I've always found interesting is that the 5G being referred to, in fact means "Fifth Generation", and was orignally coined
by AT&T as a label for the NEW 5th Generation Operating System for cellphones.   The wireless standard for routers is 2.4 gigabit,
and 5 gigabit.  Different creatures entirely.   5G Cell Phone systems may in fact use frequencies at 5 Gigabit and higher (I understand
that some of the shorter distance point to point towers can go up to 30+ Gigabit or even higher, but this is relay, not end delivery.

You home router uses both 4.2. and 5 gigabit deliveries, running at less then 1 watt output. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 03:09:34 PM »
Yup...your microwave...if mistreated or damaged...poses a far more serious risk to you than routine wireless emissions.

But hey, whatever sells bunkers...

::foilhathelicopter::

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.