Author Topic: The Communist Plots to Bail Out S-Hole States MUST be Crushed!!!  (Read 623 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Bleeping Commies!!!

https://kfor.com/news/pelosi-promises-state-and-local-governments-will-receive-relief-funding-in-a-very-significant-way/

Not just no, No Effing Way!

I've had too much of these Commie rat bastards!

They want war...they'll get it!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Re: The Communist Plots to Bail Out S-Hole States MUST be Crushed!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 04:50:01 PM »

Maybe they should open up their economies?

Right now tax revenues are down but govt employees still get paid. What do they think will happen?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 08:34:54 PM »
  They can go borrow the money and pay it back like the rest of the world.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 08:47:39 AM »
This situation has been developing over years...the pLandemic and totalitarian shutdowns have merely exacerbated the situation...people have been leaving in droves...not just whites either, anybody with sense is leaving...the DemCom's and their progressive enlightenment is nothing but profligate spending on political cronies who launder it back in contributions, bogus green schemes that waste billions and destroy real productive enterprises, billions wastes of sundry direct welfare payments that have ZERO incentives to put people into a productive labor pool...and an ever escalating tax burden on anybody productive...while demonizing what is right, good and moral in America and in Americans...and they wonder why people are escaping their bogus utopia's?  Biden, Pelosi, Schumer...they are all in a panic...they need to bailout and prop up their failures just long enough to get enough morons to think the temporary gush out of the federal spigot means happy days are here forever.

"White flight is real. The elites and middle classes are leaving. People are taking losses on the sales of their homes to get out," veteran publicist Ed Lozzi told the Daily Mail while referring to the socio-economic implosion of Los Angeles.

Lozzi said the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area was already "changing before coronavirus brought us to our knees. The homeless problem has been escalating for years, exacerbated by weak politicians making bad decisions."

"Hollywood has always been the wokest of the woke, so politicians have done nothing to stop people sleeping on the streets. It's not illegal and the weather's nice, so they keep coming," he said, adding that, "there is insufficient housing, inadequate mental health care. Add in Covid and it's a perfect storm."

Lozzi remembers the days when Los Angeles "smelled of orange blossoms." He said today's scent is urine and feces with once beautiful parks now filled with homeless encampments and carpeted with drug needles.

And as Pat has already mentioned in the Floyd thread...we have the typical response by those who helped create the crap we see in every DemCom run sh!thole in America...

Chitcago Mayor Lori "Beetlejuice" NIMBY hypocrisy.

We see it in every state and every city run itno the dirt by DemCom policicans and their insane policies...and their disdain and hatred of we the productive and moral when we say to more extortion and tyranny "No!" manifests itself in tantrums galore.

We saw here in Minnie with NoBalz Walz tryng get Fed funds and Trump said no, MInneapolis going to sh!t is Minneapolis and Minnesota's problem...and I say ALL Minneapolis' problem!

So, no...NO Taxpayer funds to bailout the failed DemCom sh!tholes, ever! 

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2020, 10:28:41 AM »
  They won't arrest criminals that have killed their tax base and they want us to make up for their stupidity .  YUP the checks in the mail.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2020, 09:46:10 AM »
Free shyt!  All I got for them is free ass-kickings!   ::asskicking::