Author Topic: Rogue SCROTUS under Dread Traitor Roberts continuing to be jackasses  (Read 763 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Rogue SCROTUS under Dread Traitor Roberts continuing to be jackasses
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 01:31:33 PM »
As more & more individuals, organizations & movements dive left, I predict the rise of "micro-justice": an unofficial, leaderless program which falls under the auspices of the 2nd Amendment. With it will come one-off incidents of the just-in-time/on the spot delivery of small components of justice . . . in the form of righteous vengeance by Constitutional patriots bent not necessarily on turning the country back (for it may be too late), but out of sheer commitment to doing what's right.

It would be cool to develop a geo-tracking app that will display the GPS coordinates of all these instances which one could look back on with fond memories.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 03:38:04 PM »
https://therightscoop.com/trump-responds-to-supreme-court-daca-decision/

Nothing short of civil war can end the commies and traitors...

Tick/Tock...not many left on the clock...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 09:27:37 PM »
As more & more individuals, organizations & movements dive left, I predict the rise of "micro-justice": an unofficial, leaderless program which falls under the auspices of the 2nd Amendment. With it will come one-off incidents of the just-in-time/on the spot delivery of small components of justice . . . in the form of righteous vengeance by Constitutional patriots bent not necessarily on turning the country back (for it may be too late), but out of sheer commitment to doing what's right.

It would be cool to develop a geo-tracking app that will display the GPS coordinates of all these instances which one could look back on with fond memories.

Sort of like Just-ish?

Long before I became a partisan  I was an idealist who believed in justice - at least conceptually. I'm slow but I catch on eventually. Justice is not supposed to be a suicide pact. Nor is it supposed to be a rich man's privilege. But Justice has become a joke - and a bad, un-funny one at that.

So here we have John Roberts - the reincarnation of Roger B. Taney.

A reasonably young and healthy man, he promises to be the turd in the punchbowl for many years to come. Unless he is run over by a bus. Or gets ass-cancer.

Or both!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 08:16:34 AM »
Speaking of slow...too many are not catching on...

Ted Cruz Completely DESTROYS John Roberts on Senate Floor Over DACA Decision

Mmmm, no....not really.  Ted was right in everything he said...but so what?  This could be the refrain for the past 30 years.  Great speech, nailed it...everybody pat each other on the back...that's a good days work.

Huh, what?  Where's the action?

Impeach this effer, arrest him for perjury because I don't recall him saying he would uphold illegal laws or write legislation.  With the BS language he used he should receive the Jackson treatment and have his ruling ignored.  He violated his oath of office...should be tossed in a cell.  He should be doxed.  He should be actively tracked 24/7/365.  There should be an army of investigators hounding his stinking traitorous ass.

As always our side can only be victims...not victors.

So sick of this sh!t!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 02:42:34 PM »
Ann Coulter wrote about DACA long ago. She made some different points not much seen in the media.

In the past judges have ignored the limitations similar to DACA i.e. the dates limiting qualification for DACA. Judges have refused to require any evidence of being in the US by a certain date. They have refused to enforce the dates even when the illegal falls outside of the dates. They have refused to require age related evidence.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2020, 03:41:23 PM »
Yeah...but administrative bullsh!ttery on something illegal shows Roberts for the leftist fool and tool he is.

The Founders would have shot this fool for treason after the swiftest impeachment and fastest trial in recorded history...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 12:47:04 PM »

Nowhere, but neither was abortion...and like that court the Dread Traitor Roberts court also enjoys urinating on the Constitution and original intent.