Author Topic: NY Slimes threatens Tucker Carlson's family  (Read 909 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
NY Slimes threatens Tucker Carlson's family
« on: July 21, 2020, 09:19:06 AM »
All the Propaganda that isn't fit to wipe bottoms threaten's Tucker Carlson's family...

Reese Rogers - "Why is Tucker on his own? What are the cowards at Fox doing to support him?"

Come on Reese, not that hard to figure out...sure, they like his ratings...but they have enemies within aplenty, and not just peers...shot-callers too!

Danny O’Brien
EVP, Head of Government Relations at FOX Corporation
Danny O’Brien is the Executive Vice President and Head of Government Relations for Fox Corporation. In this role, he leads the Company’s legislative, regulatory and strategic policy matters.

Before joining FOX in October 2018, Mr. O’Brien served as the Government Relations Leader for GE Transportation, where he oversaw GE’s global engagement on commercial and public policy issues impacting GE’s aviation and locomotives businesses.

Mr. O’Brien served as a long-time senior advisor in the United States Senate where he was chief of staff to Senators Torricelli, Biden and Menendez.  Serving the three Senators, Mr. O’Brien managed their policy, communications and political strategies.  In the Senate, Mr. O’Brien also served as the staff director for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where he managed the Committee’s policy and legislative priorities in the areas of national security, economic statecraft, human rights and democracy.

Mr. O’Brien holds a bachelor’s degree from University of Redlands in political science and Spanish.

https://theorg.com/org/fox/team/danny-obrien

::facepalm::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: NY Slimes threatens Tucker Carlson's family
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 10:53:13 AM »
Hens in Fox's house.

Am I to understand that soon after the NYT reporter threatened to doxx Carlson's family, the reporter himself was doxxed?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 11:08:32 AM »
“But the New York Times followed us,” Carlson continued in the Monday show’s closing segment. “The paper has assigned a political activist, called Murray Carpenter, to write a story about where we are now. They’ve hired a photographer called Tristan Spinsky to take pictures. Their story about where we live is slated to run in the paper this week. Editors there know exactly what will happen to my family when it does run. I called them today and I told them. But they didn’t care. They hate my politics. They want this show off the air.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/bryan-preston/2020/07/20/tucker-carlson-closed-mondays-show-with-a-blistering-word-to-the-new-york-times-n666335

Fine with me...use their Marxist Alinsky targeting against them...call it counter-terrorism self-defense.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 11:11:24 AM »
See elite douche Mark Cuban getting lit up by everybody?  Awesome!

https://noqreport.com/2020/07/20/social-justice-owner-mark-cuban-hit-by-cruz-missile-over-anthem-china/

Ted really kicks him in the beta-beans!

;D

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 02:49:24 PM »
It's well past time for the NYT to me a smouldering pit

I just wish I had paid better attention in arson class...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2020, 04:08:51 PM »
Heh, it really cuts into the girls, parties, cars and gigs.   ;D

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 08:45:17 AM »

Wow, I still can recall the good old days of girls, parties, cars and gigs. Whatever happened to them?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2020, 10:43:54 AM »

Wow, I still can recall the good old days of girls, parties, cars and gigs. Whatever happened to them?!

Well, for myself...no gigs...some parties, whatever car ya got...and girls you either got or don't...

As gamblers say...the action is gone...