Author Topic: Radical Bolshevik St. Louis Circuit Attorney Gardner bankrolled by Soros  (Read 885 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/corrupt-st-louis-circuit-attorney-kim-gardner-caught-hiding-international-travel-far-left-group-required-law/

Violating the law, no wonder this piece of scat is corrupt and releasing scum into the public and persecuting political opponents and targeting white people.

It should be given 1776 style justice.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Throw her in prison. Simple
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Can we at least bounce that crap off a few walls and down some stairs along the way?  Asking for a friend...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Can we at least bounce that crap off a few walls and down some stairs along the way?  Asking for a friend...

Tell your friend that it part of the trial and one again after the trial.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/07/corrupt-st-louis-prosecutor-exposed-again.php
POSTED ON JULY 29, 2020 BY PAUL MIRENGOFF IN LEFT-WING PROSECUTORS
CORRUPT ST LOUIS PROSECUTOR EXPOSED AGAIN
We have noted that, in addition to her many other defects, St. Louis prosecutor Kim Gardner is ethically challenged. She used contributions to her last campaign for personal expenses.

This may not have bothered George Soros, whose operation funded Gardner’s campaign, but it didn’t sit well with Missouri ethics regulators. They fined Gardner $63,009. In the end, she was able to get off for $6,314, but the violation stood, and Gardner apparently went on probation....

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Tell your friend that it part of the trial and one again after the trial.

Awesome...and maybe a little here and there in between when nobody is looking...   :D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Radical Bolshevik St. Louis Circuit Attorney Gardner bankrolled by Soros
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2023, 11:54:25 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/update-missouri-attorney-general-gives-radical-soros-funded-stl-circuit-attorney-kim-gardener-until-noon-tomorrow-to-resign/

POS will not resign...they'll have to remove that despicable hate-filled racist traitor...

And it took way too long and caused so much avoidable, death, maiming and destruction...