Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi is the Imelda Marcos of America, but is twice as corrupt and vile  (Read 953 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/blowouts-me-not-thee-pelosi-sneaks-visit-closed-san-francisco-hair-salon

I don't know if anything can happen in a blowout that could be fatal but that is the only hopeful thing to pull from this story that I can find...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
So, the salons are not allowed to blow-dry hair because it could 'blow the Covid around'.  If I'm wearing a mask and you're wearing a mask and everybody's wearing a mask, how the hell does 'the Covid' get in the salon?  What, it just gets wafted in when the door opens?

This whole virus/mask/social distancing bullsh i t   is just that; it's a scam.

As for Eva Pelosi, she's 80 years old and going around with no mask?  She's in the age cohort that's most at risk from the virus and obviously isn't worried, so what does she know?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
So, the salons are not allowed to blow-dry hair because it could 'blow the Covid around'.  If I'm wearing a mask and you're wearing a mask and everybody's wearing a mask, how the hell does 'the Covid' get in the salon?  What, it just gets wafted in when the door opens?

It IS a scam. We weren't going to vacation this year (because the Jersey shore had rules & regulations earlier in the summer). But the rules changed -- so we went to Wildwood Crest for a week, mid-August, & had a great time.

One of our local favorite places to eat had the required & tented outdoor dining area (their converted parking lot). No masks were required in the outside waiting area -- & no masks obviously in the dining area -- but the 60 foot walk, from their front door to the dining area required masks.

I audibly remarked, as we walked in the dining area, about the COVID boogeyman & "How does the virus know & differentiate from area to area?" as we walked -- catching a few glances from the other diners. When we were seated I exclaimed "Praise God -- we've made it to our seats unscathed!"

I certainly don't blame the restaurant -- they're compliant because they HAVE to make money -- one complaining "Karen" & they'd be shut down and/or fined. But that's the inherent evil & viciousness with this bogus "plandemic" -- it's a scam designed to destroy the economy & make sheep more dependent upon the almighty government powers.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 05:47:20 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Used to love going to the 'Crest.

I have found it useless to try and reason with people about the ChinaViScam.  Even if they acknowledge/agree, they shrug and pull up their masks because it's too anxiety-generating to stand firm against the coercion.  And I get it, because each time I'm out in public, maskless, I'm tense from anticipating a confrontation, but I REFUSE TO SUBMIT. 

I've put off having some medical issues dealt with because under normal circumstances the rigamarole the offices mandate are a trial; the current atmosphere just makes it all that much more aggravating.  As it is, I'm brought to the edge of bellowing over the routine 20 questions:  have you been out of the country/state; around someone infected; yadayadayada?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

As for Eva Pelosi, she's 80 years old and going around with no mask?  She's in the age cohort that's most at risk from the virus and obviously isn't worried, so what does she know?

She knows it is not about safety...it is about CONTROL!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/09/02/salon-owner-now-targeted-by-nancy-pelosi-hate-mob/

Evita pissed...

The young hotheads want the old witch out?  Yeah, that's a shame/whatever...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 08:48:19 AM by Libertas »

Online paulh

• Established Member

You're in NC, why in the world would you go toa NJ beach when you have the Outer Banks?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
oh oh...now ya dunnit...

::exitstageleft::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Pelosi addresses Monday's salon incident:
“I take responsibility for trusting the word of the neighborhood salon that I’ve been to...many times…It was a set up, and I take responsibility for falling for a setup.”
“I think that this salon owes me an apology, for setting me up”

This is one sick crazy old commie bitch.

Hey, you ever apologize to the President for conducting a fraudulent impeachment?  Hello?  (crickets)

Burn in Hell evil witch...the sooner the better!

::doublebird::

Zipperian's are on fire!

::hysterical::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

You're in NC, why in the world would you go to a NJ beach when you have the Outer Banks?

I was born and raised in NJ.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  It is about control and nothing else. When she or her rep texted the hair dresser the text reads "be there at 2:15"  didn't say is it ok if I came in or would it be a problem if I come it was a proclamation from on high.   She's been going for years to that salon but how many times lately has she gone in?

f**k her she's full of shyt.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I believe I captured the gist, but reading the whole article will reveal the extent of the scam -

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/09/03/ny-times-up-to-90-of-people-who-tested-positive-for-c19-not-infected-truth-a-whole-lot-worse-pt-3/

In the previous entry, we learned how a process invented to increase the size of research samples of DNA called polymerase chain reaction is used to test for viruses even though the guy who received a Nobel Prize for inventing it said using it that way doesn’t work.

... But two factors are responsible for creating the massive unreliability of PCR testing that, as we saw in part 1, the New York Times reported on but downplayed to push for mass testing of a different kind.

The bits of genetic material whose amount is being amplified ARE NOT viruses. They’re just small segments of inert genetic material found inside a virus’s shell. Without the shell, they don’t have any ability to infect a cell and reproduce. The PCR test doesn’t detect “live” viruses, at best it only detects their “remains.”

The detection of viral remains involves massively amplifying the amount in the original sample by running it through successive PCR cycles. And nothing about the PCR test itself will tell you if there was actually any “live” virus in the original sample.

... As we saw in the previous entry, they also failed to mention that, since any test will have a false positive rate, regardless of the one that’s used, mass testing will mean that an alarming number of bogus COVID-19 cases will continue to be reported every single day from now til eternity even after the virus has run its course.

Convenient huh?

What the Times says about the unreliability of PCR testing, however, significantly understates how badly the cycling process is being abused to inflate the number of positive test results.

... Given that most labs in the U.S are running samples through 40 amplification cycles and the few that aren’t are amplifying them 37 times, as hard as it is to believe, it’s very possible that, for all intents and purposes, no one in America who tested positive but didn’t have symptoms was really infected.

And even if some were, the percentage who weren’t is likely to be a lot more than the 90% upper bound suggested by the New York Times.

Moreover, given the available research, a positive PCR test isn’t even a reliable indicator of COVID-19 infection even if you do have symptoms. It wouldn’t be at all surprising if most of the people with symptoms who’ve been led to believe they have COVID-19 by a positive PCR test really have something else.

... We’re talking about perhaps the greatest political scandal in all of history. And it’s about time someone with authority found out what those responsible were trying to accomplish and make sure that, whatever it was, they’re made to pay the steep price justice demands.

Way too much damage was inflicted and way too many lies were told to let this pass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The DemoCommie Plandemic for Dummies - Summary Version:  Follow the science...unless the science is inconvenient, then pervert the science to the desired end result amenable to plans of enslaving the human race and lie your ass off if a serf dares speak the truth...or kill them if convenient...

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
...or kill them if convenient...

Let's figure out which "them"s that should be.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
...or kill them if convenient...

Let's figure out which "them"s that should be.

I'll take our them's over their them's in any match up...even if ours are out-numbered 10:1!  And their them's might as well be painted with glow in the dark paint...  ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero