Author Topic: She has assumed room temp.  (Read 3937 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: She has assumed room temp.
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2020, 08:03:35 AM »
Rush just said if the 3 rinos vote present instead of no we only need 48?

They won't do it.

Vote present or continue without them?

We have a choice?

No, they do
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2020, 08:11:56 AM »
Saw this post @ WRSA -

A Girl is No One
@kgrace
1d
ยท
Hooooo boy, have I pissed my family off.

One of my aunts has been losing her sh*t at the thought of Trump replacing RBG. I jokingly told her not to worry, because the 39th amendment says a president can't pick a Supreme Court judge in an election year. She's been running with that on all her social media now.

Looks like I'm up for adoption.

569 likes
99 comments
102 reposts

https://gab.com/WRSA

Now, that's the kind of DemCom wind-up and set-loose I'm wanting to see more of!!!

::clapping::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2020, 03:21:39 PM »
Na na na na...na na na na...hey hey hey...bwuuhaahaaaaaa!!!

More and more saying "vote"!

Even the charter card-carrying member of #NeverTrump (who must be feeling heat back home).

Graham declares a vote a done deal...and pins much of the reason why on the consistently boorish and un-American activities of the DemCom's!

Well, 35 years later and finally the had-enough-meter tripped, eh?  Better way damn late than never....I reckon.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2020, 06:02:18 AM »
I hear radio pundits, journalists & the common citizen speaking to "why" or "why not" the timing of the next SCOTUS pick.

None of their reasoning resonates, is meaningful or even matters.

This is WAR! War with those not only saying, but screaming & demanding that "evil" is "good". As such we MUST ram this both down their throats AND up their a$$ . . . SIMULTANEOUSLY!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2020, 08:32:02 AM »
Works for lead too I reckon.   ;D

Oh...and Team Dementia is using the term "installed" vs elected or serving, ain't that a diaper-load?  The first victim of communists is always language...it's how they pervert things to justify their despotism.  Their lust for power is so all-consuming they cannot help their demonically-possessed selves...we need to recognize this as a desperate call for help...not for salvation, they are beyond that...or forgiveness, as one as to want to genuinely atone...no, they need help from this life to the next...they want Hell on Earth, I say never...I say send them to Hell itself...everybody wins.

BOT - 5PM Saturday, we will know the nominee.

Bloody Senate Pubbies better not eff this up!   ::oldman::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2020, 10:39:39 AM »

Oh...and Team Dementia is using the term "installed" vs elected or serving, ain't that a diaper-load?  The first victim of communists is always language...it's how they pervert things to justify their despotism.  Their lust for power is so all-consuming they cannot help their demonically-possessed selves...we need to recognize this as a desperate call for help...not for salvation, they are beyond that...or forgiveness, as one as to want to genuinely atone...no, they need help from this life to the next...they want Hell on Earth, I say never...I say send them to Hell itself...everybody wins.

Bloody Senate Pubbies better not eff this up!   ::oldman::

Seems to be going in the right direction.    ::praying::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2020, 11:58:48 AM »

I get a little nervous about Barrett given she had an opportunity to slam down a COVID closure case but chose precedent and judicial restraint, normally good things but we are not in good times.  Lagoa has less of a paper trail and would invite less chicanerous scrutiny but could be an ideological wildcard on the Court.  Ditto for Rushing & Todd.  I don't necessarily see why it has to be a woman, but everything gets political in a hot election year...wish Cruz had not said he doesn't want it...perhaps he is eying 2024...but I think he would be excellent.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2020, 01:49:02 PM »

I get a little nervous about Barrett given she had an opportunity to slam down a COVID closure case but chose precedent and judicial restraint, normally good things but we are not in good times.  Lagoa has less of a paper trail and would invite less chicanerous scrutiny but could be an ideological wildcard on the Court.  Ditto for Rushing & Todd.  I don't necessarily see why it has to be a woman, but everything gets political in a hot election year...wish Cruz had not said he doesn't want it...perhaps he is eying 2024...but I think he would be excellent.

What I read about her (from where I do not remember) is that her history is that she finds in favor of the govt. and corporations over citizens and their/our rights. 

I don't trust her on any immigration issue given that she adopted two Haitians.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2020, 02:06:16 PM »

What I read about her (from where I do not remember) is that her history is that she finds in favor of the govt. and corporations over citizens and their/our rights. 

I don't trust her on any immigration issue given that she adopted two Haitians.

That is a real danger...when benevolent leaders are involved not so bad...when not so benevolent a major problem that can institutionalize tyranny...

I share your distrust...would be another Dread Traitor Roberts in a skirt...

Also, would be an indictment on Todd...who is supposedly advising on nominees...I wish Trump would go with his gut instead of the advice...I do not trust advisors...they are disposable...lifetime appointees are not, unfortunately...

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2020, 02:16:23 PM »
So who on his list is acceptable to you two? He's gonna have to nominate a woman. The Cuban from Fla.?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2020, 02:58:31 PM »
Yeah...sure, what the heck.  Not going to be our call no matter what...

Me personally would say screw this has to be a woman crap, or ethnic whatever crap...

I name Ted and make it his to actually refuse or accept...I think he'd be good on it...

But if "if's" and "but's" were candy and nuts everyday would be Christmas...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2020, 10:05:42 PM »
So who on his list is acceptable to you two? He's gonna have to nominate a woman. The Cuban from Fla.?

Why he's gonna have to have a woman?  Grrrr.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2020, 06:19:40 AM »
Simply for the votes, I wouldn't mind seeing Cruz either but he never would be confirmed.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2020, 08:00:47 AM »
You sh!ttin' me?  I bet Mitch & Co and 2024 rivals would love to see him go to the Court.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2020, 08:04:35 AM »
You have a point ::exitstageleft::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2020, 11:46:36 AM »
Lest anyone forget...I know we haven't...

H/T-WZ

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2020, 06:41:36 PM »
  What goes round comes round. 
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2020, 11:51:35 AM »
DemCom's having another pointless tantrum...

https://www.oann.com/democrats-prepare-bill-limiting-u-s-supreme-court-justice-terms-to-18-years/

Wait till Saturday evenings nomination announcement...they'll all have a full-Nadler!

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2020, 08:06:08 AM »
My concern remains real...after all, look at this guy -

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/doj-argues-tiktok-mouthpiece-communist-party-world-awaits-judges-ruling-white-house

Judge Carl J. Nichols...Trump nominee...so far his judicial record is 1 for us, 1 for them...

::pullhair::
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 08:21:32 AM by Libertas »

Online paulh

• Established Member