Author Topic: Nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to SCOTUS and the typical DemCom demonization  (Read 2927 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
See?  That's didn't take long now did it?

So much for keeping kids out of politics.

Liberals on social media are questioning whether two children adopted by President Trump’s expected Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, were adopted legitimately — as Senate Republicans leaped to defend her.

“Some adoptions from Haiti were legit. Many were sketchy as hell,” wrote a Democratic activist and former Capitol Hill staffer, Dana Houle, in a since-deleted tweet on Friday. “Would it matter if her kids were scooped up by ultra-religious Americans, or … when there was family in Haiti?”

Another left-wing activist, John Lee Brougher of the NextGen America PAC, added fuel to the fire.

“As an adoptee, I need to know more about the circumstances of how Amy Coney Barrett came to adopt her children, and the treatment of them since,” Brougher wrote, according to Breitbart News. “Transracial adoption is fraught with trauma and potential for harm.” Brougher’s tweet has also been removed.

Houle’s tweet served as cannon fodder for Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton, who has set up a campaign-style online “war room” to combat Democrats’ attacks.

“Disgusting,” Cotton responded in a tweet that was amplified on his Supreme Court War Room website. “The left now smearing Amy Coney Barrett for adopting children.”

“It was the most predictable thing in the world that Democrats would attack Amy Coney Barrett’s children,” Cotton posted Saturday.

An enraged Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Missouri) tweeted, “This is the Dem gameplan. Nothing but raw bigotry and hate. I promise you, this will not stand.”

Barrett is the mother of seven children — five biological and two, Vivian and John Peter, adopted from Haiti.

“Vivian is our miracle,” she told the Senate Judiciary Committee in a 2017 hearing, explaining that the girl, then 13, was so ill when she was adopted at 14 months that doctors doubted she would ever walk or speak. “Today Vivian is a track star, and I assure you she has no trouble talking,” Barrett said.

She said that John Peter, then 10, “joined our family in 2010 when he was 3 years old after the devastating earthquake in Haiti.”

https://nypost.com/2020/09/26/gop-defends-amy-coney-barrett-agaisnt-attacks-on-adopted-kids/

Was that the same earthquake the Clinton Foundation used to fleece millions designated for Haiti? 

And since they put kids on the table...

Who's your Daddy?

You know that was a test tube deal!

::laughonfloor::

And I believe DemCom's are experts in everything "sketchy"...though in this case I think they stepped on their own junk.

If this is all they got they're in trouble.  But I expect the baby-slayers for Moloch will launch screed after shrill screed about abortion...

...plus I would not rule out another unfounded salacious hit-job like last time...

H/T-WZ

Demons have to demonize...evil is as evil does...haters gotta hate...liars have to lie...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
No reason to put her thru this. They were advised now consent you assholes. Lindsey says a vote by Oct 26 is he nuts ::pullhair::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
No reason to put her thru this. They were advised now consent you assholes. Lindsey says a vote by Oct 26 is he nuts ::pullhair::

Yes. 

I firmly believe the hearings are an unnecessary kabuki theater and torture session, and I am flabbergasted at who on the Right say it's correct to have them after Kavanaugh.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Stupid, schedule the vote...screw these grotesque abuses of responsibility...every single Senator supporting hearings should be tarred, feathered and run out of town!

::cussing::   ::asskicking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

Over our dead bodies. Literally. https://t.co/rQbvuKakHU

— Reza Aslan (@rezaaslan) September 19, 2020

Your terms are acceptable.

:supercool:

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
More self-identifying terrorists for The List...

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/27/calls-for-violence-riots-ruth-bader-ginsburg-gop-amy-coney-barrett-reza-aslan/

::hat-tip::

mooslim, born in Iran.

Tell me again why we need these effin people here.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More self-identifying terrorists for The List...

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/27/calls-for-violence-riots-ruth-bader-ginsburg-gop-amy-coney-barrett-reza-aslan/

::hat-tip::

mooslim, born in Iran.

Tell me again why we need these effin people here.

Outside of live target practice...I got nothing...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The unnecessary circus begins...the DemCom Inquisitors mugging the cameras to spew hate and lies...

They are why dueling needs to be made legal...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The DemCom sh!tshow and its attendant toddler-level tantrums have begun...

You can go see the stupid yourself...I have no desire to, though the BB came through in flying colors once again...

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-hiss-in-terror-as-acb-pulls-out-crucifix/?utm_content=buffer82939&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

H/T-WZ

The DemCom's know they have no way to stop this from being voted on...

Chuck U-America Schumer is already looking to make a grand toddler stunt on voting day...

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/schumer-democrats-will-boycott-vote-trumps-supreme-court-nominee?utm_medium=social_media&utm_source=twitter_social_icon&utm_campaign=social_icons

Mental midgets...51 is a quorum...53 GOPer's...just as if these hearings were not scheduled...Mitch needs to deliver his caucus...

Are the usual suspects in Mitch's caucus going to be more or less likely to have a quorum with or without hearings...?

The onus is on him...and denying a quorum or blowing the vote is going to have major repurcusions on the down ticket ballots if they dick this up.

Even lefty media types know the end result of these hearings is unavoidable...

https://youtu.be/SXY2PcFeFyI

And, in closing, lets let our DemCom's shoot down their own arguments...

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=EwBs6IakQ-O6rf-JHSeWDg

Petard, thine arse is hoisted.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
McConnell didn't have to do this -- hold hearings so the Dems could grandstand, insult and denigrate -- he had/has enough votes to just get her approved.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Chew 'em up! Rip their livers out -- I'll happily provide the Chianti!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Damn...all I have is chianti (and other fine spirits)...no fava beans...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Financial Tip of the Week: Buy up ALL the back-alley space you can . . . . while the gettins' good. That & Dry-Cleaning Supply shops.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
A new gay bar game, in honor of Senator Hirono:

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The DemCom game plan is no different than any fascist or communist game plan when confronting anybody who dares profess an independent mind...presumed guilty of crimes against the (fascist/communist) state until tortured into a confession to the same or be killed trying to achieve it.

If...you will...

Baseless accusation one after another...

Because allegation is conviction in a statist mind...

Well, I say somebody should nominate me for a position requiring confirmation...not to hold that position, the odds of that are remote...but solely as a means to have somebody like me go upm there and turn the tables on these despotic bastards, out-filibuster their bloviating...and expose them as the statist un-American filth they are...

But I am also accustomed to disappointment, or more precisely I have realistic expectations given the track record of the clowns in question...

Sad actually...a damn good opportunity is being missed, I think such a display would be soaked up by a public yearning to see people stand up and kick these statists in the teeth!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I'll have to thank Senator Hirono – for the “preferences” comment.

We’re NOT hosting free candy this Halloween – too many state restrictions:
(homeowner must wear mask, no “community” candy bowl, setting lines on your
driveway for social distancing, etc.).

A few of the neighbors kids asked about it – so I told them -- then asked after their “confectionary preferences”!

BIG mistake!! It's apparently an outdated & offensive term with today's youth.

The one girl identifies with Mary Jane Taffy – her brother says he was born a Snickers guy, while his best friend is trans-caramel.

Who knew??

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1316122421926268936

Never, you sick twisted creature.  How many babies have YOU and the rest of your coven fed to Moloch?!

Hawaii should be ashamed...is this garbage typical for your state?  If so...come on volcanoes, earthquakes and tsunami's!

Online paulh

• Established Member
It's a trap just to get her on the record. You think they're not canvassing every student she's had to catch her. These demons are evil bastards. Only takes one to delay. Remember Ford and it was all bullsheet

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1316122421926268936

Never, you sick twisted creature.  How many babies have YOU and the rest of your coven fed to Moloch?!

Hawaii should be ashamed...is this garbage typical for your state?  If so...come on volcanoes, earthquakes and tsunami's!

Payback's a bitch maize - and so are you!