Author Topic: Bankrupt Remmington to be split up 7 ways, MN based Vista getting biggest pie  (Read 690 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Bankrupt gunmaker Remington Outdoor will split up its business and sell the pieces to seven different buyers following a bankruptcy auction, court records show.

The biggest sale will go to Minnesota-based Vista Outdoor, which said it will pay $81.4 million for Remington’s brand and trademarks along with parts of its ammo and accessories business including an Arkansas ammunition factory.

Other buyers include outdoor-gear retailer Sportsman’s Warehouse, which will acquire the Tapco brand of gun parts and accessories, and Nevada-based gunmaker Franklin Armory, which is snapping up Remington’s Bushmaster rifle brand, records show.
https://nypost.com/2020/09/28/bankrupt-gunmaker-remington-outdoor-to-be-sold-in-pieces/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&__twitter_impression=true

Murdered by Sandy Hook parasitical lawyers as much as anything...Remmington didn't pull the trigger or ask buyers to slaughter innocents...ridiculous...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
What's a 'good start'?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  God I remember when Remington had an ammo plant( shot gun ) in Bridgeport .  We had a connection on the inside and got 12 gage express loads for .50 a box of 25 bought them by the case.  Just because the printing on the shell wasn't perfect.

https://www.ammoland.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Remington-Rolls-Out-Retro-Peters-Premier-Blue-Shot-Shells-600x376.jpg

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie