Author Topic: Muderapolis to residents suing them over lack of police - take a bullet!  (Read 556 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yes, the DemCom run sh!thole of Minneapolis is officially Murderapolis, change all the signs, letterheads...all of it!

Several Minneapolis residents went to court Monday, where they sued the city for failing to adequately staff police amid a rise in violent crime, WCCO reported Tuesday.

“Every single night on any block in this neighborhood you can hear gunshots!” plaintiff Cathy Spann said, according to WCCO. “Every single freaking night!”

Spann, who lives in the Jordan neighborhood of Minneapolis, was among the residents asking the city for more police protection. The judge heard their pleas for help in court Monday. City attorneys claimed that the lawsuit had no standing because the plaintiffs had not been hit by gunfire themselves.

“We walked outside and I pulled this bullet out of my house. Out of my home, out of my siding,” Resident Jon Lundberg, another plaintiff, said, according to WCCO.

Former city council member Don Samuels and his wife Sondra are among the plaintiffs, and were offended by the city attorney’s claim.

“To get standing we need to take a bullet, right? We’ve seen our neighbors take bullets. We know the 20 year old, we know the six month old who’s in the car when her mom gets shot up,” Sondra Samuels said, according to WCCO.

The plaintiffs blame the Minneapolis City Council’s efforts to defund the police for the rise in violence, and the attorney representing the plaintiffs, James Dickey, says the city would not say how many officers are on the street. A city charter says a minimum of 753 officers are needed to protect residents, according to WCCO.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/20/minneapolis-residents-sue-city-defund-police-crime-surge/

This is the sh!t you get when your city is overrun top-to-bottom with DemCom trash generation after generation...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Muderapolis to residents suing them over lack of police - take a bullet!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 05:46:47 PM »
Good.  And.  Hard. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
The plaintiffs blame the Minneapolis City Council’s efforts to defund the police for the rise in violence, and the attorney representing the plaintiffs, James Dickey, says the city would not say how many officers are on the street. A city charter says a minimum of 753 officers are needed to protect residents, according to WCCO.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2023, 01:01:48 PM »
https://amgreatness.com/2023/11/30/businesses-in-minneapolis-sue-city-over-lack-of-policing/

Heck, the previous case looks to have been totally memory-holed...

No justice in that city...

Did the insurance companies pay out or not?

What a sh!thole...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2023, 04:12:24 PM »
I'll take Places I Will Never Go to Again for $200, Alex.

https://www.google.com/maps/@44.9342042,-93.262425,3a,75y,204.47h,74.34t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1slVleGO4VVa9FiHTpOuzJCg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

Holy shizzle...
Turn that view 180° and look at the sh*thole right behind. Who would live there?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2023, 06:07:54 PM »
Well, the owner of the store is one who's suing.  That's the store St. Fentanyl tried to pass the bogus $20.