Author Topic: PA. COURT SIDES WITH TRUMP!  (Read 544 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
PA. COURT SIDES WITH TRUMP!
« on: November 12, 2020, 04:04:55 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: PA. COURT SIDES WITH TRUMP!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 08:10:10 AM »
As long as a DemCom operative is in any way connected to results...fraud can still thrive...

Ivan, bless his heart, remains optimistic...

https://twitter.com/Raiklin/status/1327061197729001472/photo/1

...but there is a whole lot of DemCom criminals to wade through between here and there...so I still would characterize the odds as being a latter day miracle to overcome...

...as always pray for the best, prepare for the worst...

...and having said all that...I do not deny it would be most enjoyable to see all the media scum, entertaintorment scum, DemCom & Quisling Pubbie swamp-crawling scum, DeepState scum and pan-globalist scum squirm in torment another 4 years...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: PA. COURT SIDES WITH TRUMP!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 11:15:17 AM »
What PA win?

Despite winning a court order, which allows the Trump campaign to send observers to watch ballot counting in Pennsylvania from six feet away, Trainor said ballot watchers “have not been allowed into the polling locations in a meaningful way.”

He said when observers have been permitted to watch, the goalpost has been moved away from the six feet required by the court order.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/trey-trainor-fec-trump-2020-election/2020/11/06/id/995772/

Nice win.  With wins like this the Biden steal is sealed.

Intelligent people would deploy armed patriot's and rifle-butt anybody interfering with their rights...

Oh well...people will dig Soviet Amerika...it'll be there own execution graves...but they'll dig 'em...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.