Author Topic: Trump's 2018 Executive Order  (Read 782 times)

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Re: Trump's 2018 Executive Order
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 02:44:25 PM »
Gotta hand it to the man, he is shrewd.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 08:49:21 PM »
Yeah?  So shrewd he released 6 million to Biden's transition team ahead of certification and electors?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 07:47:43 AM »
Eject!  Eject!

Too late...

PS-Never put much faith in that EO when I commented about it in the other thread...more post-fact/post-coup crap easily sh*tcanned after installation of an illegitimate ruler dipsh*t cowards will treat as legit...

Welcome to the end my friend...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 11:05:05 AM »
Really Guys ???  This EO could be a game changer.  It gives Trump the power to bring everything down without the courts.  I am surprised there are not more on here that have picked up on this.  We know the courts will find a way to betray the constitution.  I believe Trump was smart enough to know this and that was why he wrote this particular EO.  I  believe he will exhaust all legal challenges first and if all else fails he will drop this bomb on them.  Question is - Will he use it ??

Am I wrong ?  I welcome all viewpoints.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 12:36:23 PM »
OK, let's play...

Is anything happening to undo the steal?  Anything effective, timely and enforceable?

They are still counting in NV, you can see pictures of the honest unbiased folks sporting Biden face-diapers doing it.

People keep filing more suits in the corrupt courts...yet not a single one has been fast-tracked for final ruling good or ill.  Not even the Big Enchilada - the Dominion data.  So, where is it?

I hear a lot of post-certified count crap is being destroyed...can't prove a negative with nothing but "but?"!

The PravdaMedia is balls-deep into party-mode anticipating the most ethical (ha!) regime in Bolshevik history...and all the old hippies are eager to witness unparalelled peace...heck, they're so giddy the chronic smoking clowns in Minnestupid are even getting the local wildlife wasted!

https://youtu.be/2bbXICmvSUs

And time is tick tick ticking away since in a couple weeks or so the Electoral College meets and seals the steal.

I'm willing to entertain your optimism...but unfortunately I need to see some positive restorative action.

Absent that the only restorative action left is the one Our Founders showed us...

Where am I wrong?   ::whatgives::

Offline sfetter

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 01:42:03 PM »
Cannot deny any point you have made.  But does Trump not have the authority to invoke this EO and take the election back on the evidence that they already can prove.

I cannot get away from the idea that I he was not going to use it, then why did he write it.

Am I missing some legal reason he cannot use the EO?  I see it as our only hope.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 01:53:30 PM »
I went into this in some detail in the other thread...it was designed to only put sanctions on foreign entities where there is evidence to support them...there is nothing in the language about undoing election effects...it is entirely after-the-fact response stuff to the foreign element, period.  Any election challenge has to go through the courts...and I see zero movement on that front...and given their notorious corrupt history and the Dread Traitor Roberts leading the High Court...any outcome is murky...and even for arguments sake say they order the fraud undone...how/will it be enforced?  Which states can or would challenge elector selection and would it be enough even if successful?  There is a plethora of doubts, corruption and cowardice between here and what you see as a positive outcome to overcome...I simply read the terrain and movement to date and cannot see your trajectory.  The rot and cowardice is too widespread...people are looking to these silly GA races as a backstop when it is apparent that backstop can be stolen as well.  These are all symptoms of a dying Republic transitioning into a corpse.  There are no champions on a white horse to save the Republic...just the Four Horsemen running full-tilt and laughing.  I want to see right prevail...but it is being smothered, scoffed, ridiculed, disparaged, ignored and neglected.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 03:42:33 PM »
That is why I seek out knowledge on this site from time to time.  You guys are way smarter than me.  If in deed the EO cannot set the election right then it is over.  Just wish there was an organized effort to take all these communists off the playing field permanently but I see no such effort. As a friend of mine said - Better start stocking up on chop sticks.