Author Topic: Whatever...  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Whatever...
« on: November 24, 2020, 08:26:56 AM »
I had to title this as such...really...given our current trajectory into oblivion...at this point...who cares and who doesn't...what difference does it make?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/will-trump-release-files-exposing-cunning-plot-kill-kennedy

We went from making hard to get rid of somebody without a well planned well executed plot to subverting the Republic like the communists we once opposed with a Stalinesque election...transitioned to dark in pretty short order, don't you think?

And where are these noble praetorians to save us from a tyrannical Caesar now?  I mean come on...openly stolen election...y'all dig that?  Three well times shots...all it takes to stave off the inevitable.  No?  Of course not, y'all like this template...should come in handy.  Not like anything will go wrong...

::upsidedownflag::

Fvck it...go Black Widow...expose Shield and Hydra...at this point there is no difference...or each doesn't matter...

Release it all, everything...

Or, just watch it all end...

Whatever...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 09:03:12 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Whatever...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 10:19:30 AM »
The Kennedy assassination was probably my first "woke" moment.

I indulged in several of the conspiracy theories and came away just as skeptical of them as I was of the "official" explanation. I have no doubt that we were lied to and treated with casual disdain.

It has shaped my cynical view of the world for evermore: a government that can so easily lie to you about something so existential can bury you and walk away without a moments hesitation or a moments regret.

We know the awful truth of the Holocaust because of the German's obsession with meticulous record keeping. They literally convicted themselves. While the skeptics continue to spin fanciful yarns about Kennedy's brain in glass jars, I believe that an early version of the dark state destroyed the documentation of events in Dallas and left only the "official" narrative.

Nothing to see here - move along.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 10:45:33 AM »
Yup, I too followed a similar path...and came to realize a dark and sinister force is at the root.  And I came to the inescapable conclusion that the insufferable bastard LBJ had to be involved in the dark cabal...the DeepState/Globalists apparently thought it would be a good idea to go along with a prick who wanted to re-brand Dixiecrat plantation society under the guise of a welfare state would also serve to explode the size and scope of government in all other sectors and be of great benefit to those demons and forever bind them in servitude.  Likewise they used the anti-communist threat to ensnare the establishment Republicans into the fold and now the Pubbies we've come to know and despise are all part of the enabling force allowing the DeepState to keep on their oppressive path...and the fools are too stupid or likely too cowardly to admit the DeepState and DemCom's are continuing their coup of transforming America from a Republic to a Communist state...because of the power and privilege they think that kind of state will award them, or a stay of execution for cooperating.  The establishment pubbies are turning on Trump...an et tu, Brute symbolic stabbing on the capitol steps...ensuring the bad emperor phase of America is commencing.  May God have mercy on their treacherous souls...I will not.

H/T-TLR/CT

PS-I guess all the cheerful news is driving away visitors, our count is plummeting.  Hopefully they are preparing for the coming storm...should be biblical.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 10:50:11 AM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 11:28:38 AM »
We were living in New Orleans when Kennedy was killed. I was nine. I recall my grandmother's reaction: "Serves you right, you SOB!". She tended toward the vindictive...

Occam's Razor wasn't very kind to LBJ. He was such an incredible scumbag that it was too easy to suspect his involvement. IDK if he was, or to what degree but he personifies corrupt politician to this day.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 11:52:20 AM »
I was just a few years younger...my folks were big-time JFK people, had that "Camelot" book prominently displayed on the book shelf...LBJ turned them off...Carter actually convinced them the Dem's are a disaster...after that they never voted for a Commie anyway...maybe some feckless empty suits like we all did due to lack of legitimate choices...

As with most things, people cannot be told they're being sold down the river...some things have to be experienced to be believed...that there is a lot of pain involved in such lessons is what it is...

No matter how many warnings...seems like the unthinkable is always inevitable...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 08:04:19 PM »

I hope Trump releases that and much more.
I don't approve of Snowden but hope Trump pardons Assange and Snowden. Snowden did some good and lots of harm but not as much harm as the deep state has.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 08:52:22 PM »

I only had enough time in recent years to dig into details on some stories. I never looked into the JFK killing.
I know many here do not agree with me on the issues below.

Much later I looked into some recent stories. When the USSR fell apart and Russian troops went East I expected the US to draw down forces. Instead the US moved troops East and enrolled more countries in NATO. US (NATO) tanks are on the Russian border. That was when my eyes first opened. The anti Russian MSM and US govt propaganda surprised me.

The US coup in Ukraine, the US destroying Libya, the US arming AQ and ISIS in Syria all made me very angry. Then there were the fake gas attacks in Syria. Then the OPCW faking their report on the gas attacks. AQ and ISIS were closing in on Damascus. Only the Russians save them. I looked into these stories in detail.

I now wonder what 'conspiracy theories' I dismissed were real. JFK?  I heard about the CIA introducing crack to LA. I thought they were crazy black people. Now I think they may be right.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 11:05:15 PM »
Yep - haven't been here much, but it's personal.  About the JFK question - "The Reporter that knew to much", by Mark Shaw.  And "Denial of Justice" - also by Mark Shaw - a very good read, pointing in the right direction, IMO.  Since this old fart was a member of JFK's honor guard [62-63], I have never believed anything about the 'official' reports.  There are so many holes in the Warren Commission - it shows up Swiss Cheese.  I'll probably never know the truth in my lifetime, but I keep digging.  Shaw's book has come the closest to give reasonable answers as any, unfortunately it does not solve the mystery, but points out many things and directions to follow.

Now a little JFK trivia question - this car is the car he was assassinated in - it is now at the Henry Ford Museum.  Don't know if I posted it before, but can you see what is  wrong with it?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 11:33:31 PM by rustybayonet »
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 04:37:14 AM »
I don't know.  Doesn't look like the top opens.  So, what's wrong with it?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 04:38:37 AM »
Not the original windshield

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 08:04:26 AM »
It's not the same top...it was converted from a convertible to a reinforced hardtop...the prick LBJ rode in it with some foreign leader a couple years after the assassination...probably had other upgrades too...seems kinda in poor taste to even keep it in service...

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 11:32:47 AM »
Not the original windshield
It's not the same top...it was converted from a convertible to a reinforced hardtop...the prick LBJ rode in it with some foreign leader a couple years after the assassination...probably had other upgrades too...seems kinda in poor taste to even keep it in service...

Not uncommon to replace windshields, it had to be, [ some say bullet hole, but so far can't prove] Yes the 'bubble top' was removed in Dallas.  As far as LBJ - he used the car for a short time, until his was ready, then it 'moved around' before finally being returned to Ford.  [By the way - Ikes car was a Cadillac and was  used by S. Service that followed  behind JFK - [my picture op the is to large to post].   JFK's car during the assassination is shown below  - notice emergency red lights are below the bumper..
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 11:44:41 AM by rustybayonet »
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2020, 12:06:15 PM »
Nice catch

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 12:44:15 PM »
I must have seen a zillion different analyses of the Zapruder film and the other pics from that day...in none I cannot see where the windshield was impacted with even a fragment...which kind of destroys the grassy knoll theory for me...too shallow and the windshield goes...barely clears to miss it yet get the job done on a slumping target from the throat shot makes the depository window shots look like a picnic in the park.  A second shooter behind and in the building more in-line with the top of the street had an even better angle than knoll or depository.  So did that dent in the street sign come from Oswald, a second shooter below Oswald's position or up across the street and more in-line with the target?

Anyway, before being tossed out by the election stealers I say release every document in existence.

DeepState hates not being anonymous...I say release it all, pardon everybody they targeted...make them rue the day they effed you over.

sh*t, with the steal the Republic is no more anyway...why f**k around anymore with these commies?

And I hear anymore about elections...GA, whatever...pleas for donations...I'm going to hurt somebody!  With the Big Steal there will be nothing but stealing ALL races!  It is certain, an absolute!  Time to secure new safeguards for Liberty...the old fashioned way...

Gotta get your mind right Luke!   ;)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 12:52:04 PM by Libertas »

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2020, 01:11:40 PM »
You obviously missed the show I saw on NewsMax. Actually had interview with those at the Ford plant where it was replaced ::stirpot::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2020, 01:42:29 PM »
Link?

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2020, 01:51:11 PM »
OMG you're asking the impossible ::falldownshocked:: I saw this last year, hell I can't remember what I had for breakfast but I remember walking to the mess hall in Kaneohe when they announced he was shot. I will see if I can find the show

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2020, 01:56:06 PM »
Facts are stubborn things. - John Adams.

You raised it...   ::pokeineye::

Or, just give me your best recollection...I trust ya.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2020, 07:27:48 PM »
OMG you're asking the impossible ::falldownshocked:: I saw this last year, hell I can't remember what I had for breakfast but I remember walking to the mess hall in Kaneohe when they announced he was shot. I will see if I can find the show

::laughonfloor::
I was in the 5th grade classroom. We could not believe it.
Later on I remember the funeral parade and Navy Hymm.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2020, 05:58:39 AM »
Searching I couldn't find exact show but it did reveal a ton of stuff on both sides.I searched "JFK windshield"