Author Topic: Bill Gates Global Terrorist - Funds Mad Scientist "Sun Dimming" Scheme  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.westernjournal.com/bill-gates-savior-complex-spirals-control-funds-sun-dimming-plan-save-human-race/

Apparently, his lust to kill millions if not billions of people is getting out of control...obviously he is a global terrorist!

H/T-WZ

Hey, Billy?

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Bill Gates Global Terrorist - Funds Mad Scientist "Sun Dimming" Scheme
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 02:34:40 PM »
Remind me to tell y'all my Bill Gates story sometime.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 02:38:17 PM »
Why wait, it's kinda slow

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 05:51:15 PM »
Yeah, let's have it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 07:32:42 PM »
 foottapping
   WELL
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2020, 07:40:46 PM »
Come on now, spill!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2020, 11:02:26 PM »
I warned ya that I can be long-winded ;'}

First a little back-story. I never knew what I wanted to be in life other than a guitar player. But most guitar players never earn two nickels to rub together. So I learned crafts so that I could compete for the jobs that were available.

In my working career I've been a truck mechanic, a store clerk, a waterbed salesman, a delivery driver, and done more menial jobs than you could shake a stick at. I've also been fired from more jobs than most people have ever had in the first place - but that's another story.

I got a job installing air conditioners in cars coming off the boat from Japland (yeah, I'm a certified refrigeration mechanic too) but the job ended when they quit making Geo's. That qualified me to a grant to go back to school. There I studied electronics and computer science.

30 days after graduation I scored a job as a hardware warranty clerk at Microsoft. I got in because I had skills and experience as a shipping clerk as well as high grades working with computers.

Once "inside the fence" (so to speak) I started looking around for a path to becoming a computer tech. It didn't take long. Buildings 12, 13, 14, and 15 were minor players in the Microsoft scheme of things. Building 12 was mostly an auditorium along with a string of offices. Building 13 housed the Windows Media Services, a group that I desperately wanted to join. They had movie studios and sound stages and enough recording equipment to last a lifetime.

Building 14 hosted the SAP development group. SAP is a German financial software group and had (for a time) a relationship with MS.

And then there was building 15. A very nondescript building, it housed the Microsoft Conference Center which was a facility for hosting business meetings, conferences, and public relations events.

It also housed The Microsoft Home. The Home was a mock-up of an upscale condominium that provided a backdrop for showcasing emerging technologies. It was about 3500 square feet in size and held about a million miles of wire, a couple million dollars of computers and electronics.

The Home was owned by the Advanced Prototyping team. They were a technological think tank that spent their days dreaming up futuristic scenarios that could employ Microsoft products.

All very cool for a techie.

For some reason these modest buildings didn't garner much interest from the existing tech staff. They were more interested in the operating systems groups or the Office dev buildings. Of course the true reason why some buildings attracted the techs was because we were all contractors and we were all looking for a path to Blue Badge (full time Microsoft employment).

I pitched a deal to my manager, citing the lack of proper service and, conditional upon my completion of certain technical certifications, gave me the territory. He doubted that I could achieve this goal and was nonplussed when I showed up at his office, certs in hand. (not smart to doubt me!).

Of course it was a vertical learning curve acquire the knowledge necessary to provide the kind of care that my people deserved but I was committed to being the best.

I guess that I must have made a favorable impression on the guy who was the Systems Engineer because when he decided to move on he gave me a heads-up about the job, along with a reference. The Systems Engineer was responsible for maintaining the Home, mostly regarding all of the electronics. We installed and incorporated new systems and worked with vendors to maintain existing equipment. I also served as bouncer, gatekeeper and junkyard dog. Microsoft didn't advertise the Home per se, but word got around and lots of people would randomly show up at the door wanting a tour of trophy. My job was to shoo them off - a job that I relished.

As I said, the Home was a showcase of Microsoft technologies and wrapped up in a homey, comfy wrapper. The senior executive staff loved entertaining there. We hosted all sorts of events and meetings. And stuff like birthday parties for Steve Ballmer.

The Office
Notable for its digital grand piano - designed and built by Robert Moog - one of the nicer people I got to meet

The Kitchen
We created an internet-ready refrigerator - years before the IoT

The Dining Room
Featured an electronic whiteboard long before they became commonplace

The Den
What can I say - comfy!

The Living Room
Boasts a 72" Barco TV and an 800watt sound system

OK - I guess I better tighten this up a bit ;'}

I had the opportunity to meet various luminaries, celebrities, politicians (lots of politicians!) and business people. I got to work with the Secret Service due to the nature of some of our guests (that was interesting), and of course The Bill himself.

My enduring impression of Gates was a man in the fog. He almost always seemed distracted and disoriented. There were also times when he was sharp as a tack and firmly in control.

I was there when he hosted an tour of the Home. He was showing off the Kid's Nook with all the kiddie software. Displayed prominently was Microsoft Bob, a software title produced by his wife Melinda. As he showed it off the crappy program crashed. He was beside himself and I thought I was going to lose my job right then and there. Fortunately he focused his ire on some MS flunky and I survived.

On another occasion he had a high-level meeting with members of the US Senate on (I believe) proposed Digital Rights Management legislation. After the meeting had concluded and I was shutting down stuff I saw him out of the corner of my eye. He was outside, standing in the middle of the parking lot and staring off into space. There were cars driving past him without regard and I became concerned that he might get hit.

I stepped out into the driveway and approached him, asking if I could render assistance. He looked back at me and muttered something about a car. I asked if I could help and he replied, "I forgot which car I arrived in." I called his secretary and had her send a car over to pick him up. I never forgot this lesson of profound obliviousness in such an otherwise observant man.

Oh, one more picture - my sweetie at the Home during Take your daughter to work day

I've done a ton of stuff during my working career but this was hands down the most fun and the most rewarding "work" of all!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 11:05:36 PM by Alphabet Soup »

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2020, 05:45:43 AM »
 ::thumbsup::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2020, 06:32:38 AM »
Interesting report, 'Soup.  Thanks.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2020, 08:33:18 AM »
Interesting read.   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2020, 08:50:09 AM »
Nice.  And I would wager time with Sweetie is still fondly remembered.   ::thumbsup::

I am unable to find "fun" or "rewarding" in my career...but I begrudge nobody of theirs, in fact I rather admire those who have achieved it at any point.

::hat-tip::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2020, 11:40:29 AM »
Sugar-Daddy for Globalist Despots!

H/T-WZ

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2020, 02:39:16 PM »

Much the warming has been manufactured by rewriting the past temp record to make it cooler.
What if we are on the edge of another ice age?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2020, 03:12:27 PM »
They would make it worse...which I think is the plan all along...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2020, 08:58:54 PM »
 ::curtsy4::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie