Author Topic: Illegitimate Biden-Harris Marxist Regime shows anti-Jewish intolerance  (Read 442 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://freebeacon.com/national-security/biden-changes-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-twitter-name-to-include-west-bank-and-gaza/

Classy, I'm sure that will get those Pali frauds juiced up for some more murdering of Jews...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Illegitimate Biden-Harris Marxist Regime shows anti-Jewish intolerance
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 01:02:06 PM »
If they hate the Jews so much, why then does the Left have

... a certain frisson of pride to their touchdown dances is the number of Cabinet members, and other officials and personalities, within the new First and Second families who are Jewish.

It’s an impressive tally. Social media is awash with posts with lists of the Jewish cabinet secretaries and undersecretaries, as well as the Jewish connections of President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris. When placed in the broad sweep of the nation’s history, it’s an important statement about the acceptance and the accomplishments of American Jewry.

... Nine Jews are in the new Senate (including the new Majority Leader) and 25 in the House of Representatives, making up more than 6 percent of the total Congress. That’s more than triple the percentage of Jews in the general population. There are also two Jews out of the nine justices on the U.S. Supreme Court. Seen in that light, a Jewish secretary of state, treasury secretary, homeland security secretary, attorney general and director of national intelligence—to name a few high-level positions—are merely a reflection of the preponderance of Jews who have risen to the top of just about every sector of American society.

It's a puzzler!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 01:20:35 PM »
Jonathan got it right at the end...if anybody thinks Israel or America is going to be served by the recycled Marxist trash from the sh!t-face Obamian gang is a certifiable lunatic.  Best they just spare everyone a long agony, piss Russia off and get nuked into oblivion...seems a fair trade coming from this innocent victim.  Unless, secession (Marxists make it unlikely) or civil war (Marxists make it likely) comes faster...

Whatever...Deus Vult.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 01:26:18 PM »
Jonathan got it right at the end...if anybody thinks Israel or America is going to be served by the recycled Marxist trash from the sh!t-face Obamian gang is a certifiable lunatic.  Best they just spare everyone a long agony, piss Russia off and get nuked into oblivion...seems a fair trade coming from this innocent victim.  Unless, secession (Marxists make it unlikely) or civil war (Marxists make it likely) comes faster...

Whatever...Deus Vult.

https://www.npr.org/2017/09/04/548505783/scholars-say-white-supremacists-chanting-deus-vult-got-history-wrong

LOLOLOLOL!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 02:01:39 PM »

Whatever...Deus Vult.

https://www.npr.org/2017/09/04/548505783/scholars-say-white-supremacists-chanting-deus-vult-got-history-wrong

LOLOLOLOL!

Obviously, no normal thinking person expects a bunch of NPR clowns let alone racists ones to know jack about Latin...but the morons being totally oblivious to like a zillion sources on the infernal-net to even look is funny because it shows how ignorant they are while they try to sound intelligent (massive fail!) while they eagerly launch into their default desire to heap hatred upon whites...

All too typical, predicitable and laughably pathetic...

Remember my comment about baby seals?  Yeah...convince me to have a nano-particle of concern over the fate these psychotics!