Author Topic: Rejoice! The Demise of the corrupt AINO-filled E-GOP has begun!!!  (Read 14912 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Rejoice! The Demise of the corrupt AINO-filled E-GOP has begun!!!
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2021, 08:55:47 AM »
 ::outrage::  Rage Alert - Defcon 1   ::outrage::

https://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,17866.new.html#new

Re: this Auten FBI article linked above...closed door testimony with the Senate Judiciary Committee...

October Committee comprises -

Who is on the committee?

Lindsey Graham (chairman)
Dianne Feinstein (ranking member)
Chuck Grassley (Republican)
John Cornyn (Republican)
Michael Lee (Republican)
Ted Cruz (Republican)
Ben Sasse (Republican)
Joshua Hawley (Republican)
Thom Tillis (Republican)
Joni Ernst (Republican)
Mike Crapo (Republican)
John Kennedy (Republican)
Marsha Blackburn (Republican)
Patrick Leahy (Democrat)
Dick Durbin (Democrat)
Sheldon Whitehouse (Democrat)
Amy Klobuchar (Democrat)
Christopher Coons (Democrat)
Richard Blumenthal (Democrat)
Mazie Hirono (Democrat)
Cory Booker (Democrat)
Kamala Harris (Democrat)

The transcript of this session, in which the co-conspirator Auten admits nothing of substance in the Steele report on Trump or his people...but that this did not stop the report from being used to abuse the FISA process and deceive the FISA Court...was not released until this year!

I guess the decision to keep it secret, before an election of consequence...was a unified E-GOP decision that DemCom's were all too happy to go along with given their in-the-bag fraud was still in place as a backstop...and the sop to Trumpians (since this occurred in the same month with this same committee) was the confirmation of Barrett as associate justice on SCOTUS.

The Quisling Party cannot die fast enough!!!!!!!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2021, 05:18:42 PM »
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/04/a-wholly-owned-subsidiary.html

The  professional "conservative movement" is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party. They're literally playing for the other side.

A conservative political action committee is about to unleash a flurry of ads targeting six House Republicans who objected to certifying the Presidential election in January. Among the house members being targeted in the ads are Alabama Republican Representative Mo Brooks, and Northwest Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz.

The Republican Accountability Project says among their goals with the ad campaign is to work to unseat those who have tried to overturn a legitimate election and supported impunity for political violence, and to push back against lies and conspiracy theories about widespread voter fraud and “rigged” elections.

Never trust anyone who describes himself as a "conservative" these days. In the 68 years since the publication of The Conservative Mind, conservatism hasn't conserved anything at all. It's "nationalist" or nothing, because that is literally the only issue that actually matters anymore. The age of ideology ended in the USA in 1965, but it took until 2015 for Americans to even begin to realize this due to the slow-moving cancer of negative demographics.

Conservatism is cuckservatism. They are one and the same.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2021, 08:18:50 AM »

The  professional "conservative movement" is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party. They're literally playing for the other side.

A conservative political action committee is about to unleash a flurry of ads targeting six House Republicans who objected to certifying the Presidential election in January. Among the house members being targeted in the ads are Alabama Republican Representative Mo Brooks, and Northwest Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz.

The Republican Accountability Project says among their goals with the ad campaign is to work to unseat those who have tried to overturn a legitimate election and supported impunity for political violence, and to push back against lies and conspiracy theories about widespread voter fraud and “rigged” elections.

Never trust anyone who describes himself as a "conservative" these days. In the 68 years since the publication of The Conservative Mind, conservatism hasn't conserved anything at all. It's "nationalist" or nothing, because that is literally the only issue that actually matters anymore. The age of ideology ended in the USA in 1965, but it took until 2015 for Americans to even begin to realize this due to the slow-moving cancer of negative demographics.

https://accountability.gop/about/leadership/

The Head Cuck

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

Credibility score?  So negative we don't have the space to display it!

I believe I will follow The Founders and the Principles and God-given Rights that is our birthright! 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2021, 11:08:20 AM »
 ::hysterical::

ORLANDO — House Republican Conference Chair Liz Cheney is not ruling out a potential presidential bid, The Post has learned.

“I’m not ruling anything in or out — ever is a long time,” she told The Post when asked if she would ever consider running in the future.

The Wyoming Republican — who has been a frequent target of former President Donald Trump — said there are a number of contenders she sees as having potential for the 2024 nomination, adding that she believes the lawmakers who led the efforts on challenging the election on Jan. 6 should be out of the running.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/04/26/liz-cheney-prepares-for-life-after-getting-primaried-next-year-considers-a-run-for-president-in-2024/

Sundance - The hypothesis of Liz Cheney running for president is beyond silly.  Like how?  Liz Cheney and Nikki Haley are going to split the 3 to 4 percent of the DeceptiCon base?  Perhaps add Evan McMullin to the ticket?  Yeah, good luck with that…. I’ve got two words for ya, and they ain’t Merry Christmas.

::laughonfloor::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2021, 11:41:30 AM »
... she believes the lawmakers who led the efforts on challenging the election on Jan. 6 should be out of the running.

O rly?  Who died and left her as the Decider?

I echo the sentiments of your Mickey Mouse there. 
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2021, 04:03:57 PM »

https://accountability.gop/about/leadership/

The Head Cuck

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

Credibility score?  So negative we don't have the space to display it!

I believe I will follow The Founders and the Principles and God-given Rights that is our birthright!

Tell me how you guys got kicked off powerline. I recall it had to do with Kristol.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2021, 04:20:58 PM »
I don't recall a specific instance...they just did not care to moderate and thus the libiot trolls as we called them (or other things) ran amok...leaving it to us to set them straight...and they'd pee and moan and cry foul when their BS got spiked down their throats...PL guys thought they'd get a genteel forum with decorum and civility...poor dumb noobs totally ignorant of how stunted leftist slime oozes...

So they just ended it...unceremoniously...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2021, 03:12:30 PM »
I don't recall a specific instance...they just did not care to moderate and thus the libiot trolls as we called them (or other things) ran amok...leaving it to us to set them straight...and they'd pee and moan and cry foul when their BS got spiked down their throats...PL guys thought they'd get a genteel forum with decorum and civility...poor dumb noobs totally ignorant of how stunted leftist slime oozes...

So they just ended it...unceremoniously...

As I recall, Jim Hoft was doing the not-moderating at the time, pre-Gateway Pundit.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2021, 06:33:59 PM »
They completely got rid of commenting, with no notice.  This is when this group was founded.  They came back with Facebook comments and that's where I personally got banned.  I survived the Kristol purge but got it shortly later.  I can only guess it was for pestering them about banning their most popular commenters.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2021, 08:31:05 AM »
Yes, thank you both for filling the gaps.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2021, 11:39:45 AM »
Sleeping with the enemy...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/05/03/tucker-carlson-reveals-house-leader-kevin-mccarthy-and-frank-luntz-live-together/

...even if McCarthy isn't gay or a switch-hitter...cohabitating with a POS like Luntz who slums with Goolag and sundry leftist neerdowells...

...more than enough for me to kick Kevin to the curb!!!

::asskicking::

ETA - Via CTH -

...there's a lot more in that rotten herd...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 11:44:35 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2021, 12:53:46 PM »
There ARE a lot more - Flake, Sasse, Tillis, Murkowski, and Collins, to name a few.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2021, 11:04:04 AM »
A plethora...

See this?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/05/04/house-gop-leader-kevin-mccarthy-says-liz-cheney-leadership-ouster-likely-before-the-end-of-the-month-perhaps-tucker-carlson-attacks-on-mccarthy-are-connected/

Connected or not, the fact remains this jackass has too much penance pending to move the scale the right direction...

As for the DecptiCon/Cuck Cheney...45 has not let up the heat and shows no signs of letting off the gas...

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2021, 12:03:26 PM »
Yeah, yeah -- He and Cheney were each other's shields.  Now that he's blown, she has to go.  Soooo, now HE has to go, too.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2021, 01:34:29 PM »
MASS - Mutually Assured Statist Support

Destroy it, one leg at a time...

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2021, 11:01:04 PM »
McCarthy pays $1500 month rent for a "room" in a place with around $5000 monthly HOA.

::thinking:: ::thinking:: ::thinking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2021, 08:08:29 AM »
Timeshare...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2021, 08:15:50 AM »
Sharing something, anyway.

::exitstageleft::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2021, 09:14:10 AM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/05/11/excellent-news-on-eve-of-liz-cheney-ouster-100-decepticons-proclaim-threat-to-create-a-third-party/

Good!  Let them go and let them die!  I predict it will take very little time to see them fade and a better crop to thrive.  Now, what I would expect is for some to feign a conversion and re-enter the ranks only to resume their DeceptiCon ways...but, that can be easily addressed as well with firm and consistent spankings and kicking asses to curbs.  Tough love, baby...it works.

Time factor aside, worth the effort.  Else, what's the point of even participating at all?

ETA - Done deal.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/finally-house-republicans-remove-bitter-never-trumper-liz-cheney-leadership-via-voice-vote/

Crazy Quisling not even hiding how much she sounds like a rank and file DemCom POS!

https://twitter.com/UCANTKEEPABLKM1/status/1392475293403828226

Donald J. Trump
9:36am May 12, 2021

Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being. I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party. She has no personality or anything good having to do with politics or our Country. She is a talking point for Democrats, whether that means the Border, the gas lines, inflation, or destroying our economy. She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East Disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our Great Military, the worst decision in our Country’s history. I look forward to soon watching her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-president-trump-releases-statement-crazy-liz-cheney-gets-dumped-gop-leadership/

« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 09:30:55 AM by Libertas »

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2021, 10:00:00 AM »
  Tough love, baby...it works.

I look forward to soon watching her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC!

Republicans have to stop being wimps......hope Cheney is the first of many who get booted
I like Trump's statements....hahahaha...calling like it is