Author Topic: Illegitimate Biden-Harris Regime executes DemCom/DeepState Plan for Russia  (Read 5380 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-deploy-b1-b-lancer-strategic-bombers-norway-arctic-contention

Norway...yah suure.

The Arctic?  Why would statists care about that?  They want to destroy oil and gas production of the United States...something they have in common with Russia...and Russia wants the Arctic for oil and gas reserves...

Psychotics cannot make up their mind...the only clear aim discernable from these imbeciles is to enter into a hot war with Russia...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Part II of the ride that never ends.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And then...

While the White House did not immediately confirm, last week it was announced that Biden is willing to see a five year extension with no preconditions.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/putin-hails-extension-key-nuclear-treaty-step-right-direction-us

Which is an admission that he went no precondition...hey, isn't that the same as being a tool of Putin?  I mean Vlad is ecstatic, the Duma rubberstamped that in record time!

His fraudulence is truly psychotic...going from warmonger to lapdog...tomorrow back to warmonger...yadda yadda yadda...

The great forward step backward!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

I'm not saying that the 5 year extension is a bad idea but if Trump had done this ......
When asked about recent Russian developments in hyper sonics etc. Putin points out all the treaties the US walked out on.
I think one of them forbids the placing of intermediate range nukes in Eastern Europe.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I know this is off-topic but did gas prices jump about 40 cents per gallon in your area? Like overnight?!

Welcome to the new national heeling...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I know this is off-topic but did gas prices jump about 40 cents per gallon in your area? Like overnight?!

Welcome to the new national heeling...

Not yet.

I. don't. heel.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
They've gone up over the past couple of months in spurts.  Caseys in Iowa are now acting like SuperAmerica/Speedway elsewhere where they try to enforce a gouged price that's well above the average, once a week.  I really thought I got away from that culture where you really get gouged depending on what day of the week you buy gas.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I'm not saying that the 5 year extension is a bad idea but if Trump had done this ......  Putin is crowing, Duma rubber-stamped immediately, collusion!
When asked about recent Russian developments in hyper sonics etc. Putin points out all the treaties the US walked out on. Proof that most treaties aren't worth a pile of used toilet paper...and to be accurate the Federatred Russians didn't exactly balk and discontinue the Communist Russian penchant for clever wiggles around and out of agreements...they fancy themselves more than mere superior chess players...and to be accurate the other direction with few exceptions the West has been largely ignorant, foolish, misguided by "experts" and contaminated by corrupt politician agendas and often cut off their own balls.
I think one of them forbids the placing of intermediate range nukes in Eastern Europe.  It depends on the definition of the weapon system and if conventional or special...and range...hence cruise missiles...and the evolution to higher speed systems like hyper-sonic...that open other issues.

IMO only Reagan and Trump had sensible approaches to treaties...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Re: Illegitimate Biden-Harris Regime executes DemCom/DeepState Plan for Russia
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2021, 07:22:48 PM »

I'm not saying that the 5 year extension is a bad idea but if Trump had done this ......  Putin is crowing, Duma rubber-stamped immediately, collusion!
When asked about recent Russian developments in hyper sonics etc. Putin points out all the treaties the US walked out on. Proof that most treaties aren't worth a pile of used toilet paper...and to be accurate the Federatred Russians didn't exactly balk and discontinue the Communist Russian penchant for clever wiggles around and out of agreements...they fancy themselves more than mere superior chess players...and to be accurate the other direction with few exceptions the West has been largely ignorant, foolish, misguided by "experts" and contaminated by corrupt politician agendas and often cut off their own balls.
I think one of them forbids the placing of intermediate range nukes in Eastern Europe.  It depends on the definition of the weapon system and if conventional or special...and range...hence cruise missiles...and the evolution to higher speed systems like hyper-sonic...that open other issues.

IMO only Reagan and Trump had sensible approaches to treaties...

Thanks for the info. I do not know enough about what is good or bad for the US. I am not saying it was bad for the US to withdraw from some treaties. IMO we acted and the Russians reacted.

I do think that the US moving NATO troops to the Russian border was done in bad faith.  Also adding some more countries near Russia to NATO. Especially backing the coup in Ukraine, which will harm Ukraine in the end when the US loses interest, as a super power with ADD.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2021, 07:25:02 PM »

So .... Josep Borrell paid a visit to Moscow on Friday and  Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov .... clubbed him like baby seal. When Navalny was mentioned Lavrov played a video clip of western police beating up protesters then Russian protesters beating up police. Also, three western diplomats attended a pro Navalny protest (and a court hearing?) so Russia threw them out  of the country.

https://www.politico.eu/article/borrell-stands-by-as-lavrov-calls-eu-unreliable-partner/
Borrell stands by as Lavrov calls EU ‘unreliable partner’
In Moscow, foreign policy chief faces questions about EU’s human rights record and publicly criticizes US.
EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell paid a rare visit to Moscow on Friday and stood by as his host, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, called the EU an “unreliable partner” and accused European leaders of lying about Alexei Navalny’s poisoning.

https://twitter.com/mfa_russia/status/1356674233464729609
https://twitter.com/i/status/1356674233464729609

Pinned Tweet
MFA Russia Flag of Russia
@mfa_russia
Feb 2
Russia government account
Red exclamation mark symbol Officials & mainstream media are ignoring cases of police violence against peaceful protesters in the OSCE countries while we are being accused of their own “sins”
 We've prepared a self-explanatory visual reel. See for yourself, feel the difference [western then Russian protests are shown.  Same is twitter video above]
https://t.me/MFARussia/10165

Long 20 min account of the meeting from Alexander Mercouris.
https://youtu.be/gTaXUOI_uh8

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2021, 09:06:58 AM »
Yeah, I could care less about Europe, ungrateful bastards...sure, I'll miss Italian Chianti, Rhone Valley red's, stuff like that...but, whatever, they are fated to either be consumed by the Satanic Caliphate of Mohammad or devoured by the energy economy and military of Russia...FIIC!  IMO only Trump stood a chance of getting us de-coupled and ending obsolete NATO...

Oh well, so sad...tough sh!t!  So, there can only be ginned-up strife and certain war...Commies hate liberty and freedom (us) and they hate those who do not bow to them (them)...which is why they have such a bromance with China...a shared interest in assisting psychotics like Persia...and enmity with Russia...the latter looking like a certainty it is being dictated to the US by Xi himself!  After all, he has his bought and paid for fraudulenmtly installed puppets!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2021, 02:26:15 PM »

I had Kim Iversen on. She addressed the Navalny issue. She contacted several sources in Russia. They all said Navalny was a joke. She also noted his white nationalist positions that remain on his youtube channel but are in Russian. He does not like the Muslim Caucuses people.

US SOS  Blinken said he would be OK with Ukraine and Georgia joining NATO if the situation was right.  WTF?

https://youtu.be/UfAtbUkEBlY
Alexei Navalny Exposes US Hypocrisy
25,067 views•Feb 2, 2021
Kim Iversen

Also
https://youtu.be/DhV-hpW3lFk
EU's Borrell, Humiliated in Moscow, Sulks in Brussels
1,553 views•Feb 8, 2021
Alexander Mercouris

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2021, 02:43:41 PM »
Well if opposing the Cult of Satan is a joke...I'm a comedian... 

I well understand the Rus impulsive need to sell anything to anyone to generate income for the greater glory of Mother Russia...but their ignorance of long term survival from the likes of homicidal suicide cults makes me think their chess abilities have degraded severely...

Oh well, not my problem...as long as suicidal maniacs of all stripes leave me the frack alone!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2021, 08:15:25 PM »

Russia will be selling lots of gas to the EU and China. I recently learned that Ukraine dammed up the river supplying Crimea with most of its water after Crimea rejoined Russia. This is an act of war BTW. The MSM reports that Russia invaded Crimea and people believe it. The people of Crimea overwhelmingly voted to rejoin Russia. The Russians had been inside Crimea for a very long time due to their port there. 

Over time the Ukrainian pipeline will deteriorate. They had the habit of not paying for their gas and siphoning off gas meant for Germany.  Ukraine is screwed as the US will lose interest in them. Ukraine would have had good trade relations with Russia but that made the US unhappy so we paid for the coup. After all the sanctions the trade between Ukraine and Russia dropped off greatly, maybe to nothing. I read that the EU does not want to trade with Ukraine much. That leaves Ukraine screwed. Maybe Russia will trade gas for un-damming the river.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2021, 09:11:20 AM »
JoeFraud's puppetmasters instruct NATO to bang the war drums in the Black Sea...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/nato-chief-tells-ukraine-door-remains-open-membership-russia-fumes

There must be war...it'll make all other forms of repression and depopulation blend in...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2021, 09:08:50 AM »
Incendiary?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/natos-road-perdition-ukraine

Only if DeepState plan being followed by the puppet JoeFraud is successful...

...made easy by turning yesteryear's make love not war hippies into todays make war impose our vision of love despots...

The inspiration for Saul Alinsky's manifesto being Satan and Lenin...taught todays dark overlords all they needed...but none of it possible without appeasement from within...

The sins are piling up...at a quicker pace now.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 09:15:06 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2021, 08:31:34 AM »
For this fraudulent regime Turkey isn't the real target...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/turkey-summons-us-ambassador-erdogan-blasts-support-kurdish-terrorists

...the real target is Russia...and any ally of theirs is merely a pawn to be flicked...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2021, 11:48:10 AM »
Incendiary?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/natos-road-perdition-ukraine

Only if DeepState plan being followed by the puppet JoeFraud is successful...

...made easy by turning yesteryear's make love not war hippies into todays make war impose our vision of love despots...

The inspiration for Saul Alinsky's manifesto being Satan and Lenin...taught todays dark overlords all they needed...but none of it possible without appeasement from within...

The sins are piling up...at a quicker pace now.

After the USSR died and Russia pulled its forces East I expected the US to move most forces West. Instead there are US tanks on the Russian border now and many more countries have been added to NATO.  I know this is not popular here but I consider the US to be a warmonger and aggressor. I do not want Russian tanks on the US border or having MX and CA join the Warsaw Pact, if it still existed.  US actions in this area, and later the ME, changed my views on many things.

The US has no business in Ukraine. Russia bounced back from sanctions on trade with Ukraine but Ukraine never will.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2021, 12:04:26 PM »
For this fraudulent regime Turkey isn't the real target...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/turkey-summons-us-ambassador-erdogan-blasts-support-kurdish-terrorists

...the real target is Russia...and any ally of theirs is merely a pawn to be flicked...

Kim Iversen did a deep dive on the Kurds long ago. Turkey does not want Kurds on their borders because they have acted as terrorists inside Turkey in the past.  Syria invited Russia in BTW. The was not invited and is there to deny Syria access to their own oil fields.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2021, 12:31:18 PM »
If's and But's...candy and nuts...

What anybody but the DeepState believes or doesn't is immaterial...the DeepState wants perpetual war, so it will be war.  Who's going to stop them?   ::whatgives::