Author Topic: Illegitimate Biden-Harris Regime executes DemCom/DeepState Plan for Russia  (Read 5379 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Vlad keeping pace with DemCom/DeepState preps for WWIII...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14765533/putin-test-missile-blast-us-space-weapons-bits/

...first-strike weapon...obviously you would not cripple your foes C&C in space after attacking...

H/T-WZ
I love that cartoon. Once as a little boy I was watching an episode of Sea Hunt. Mike Nelson had dropped some nitroglycerin in an underwater cave. He was racing to the bottom to catch it before it hit bottom and exploded. My dad snuk up behind me with a blown up paper bag and exploded it. I screamed and jumped up.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

I like Putin. Sue me.
Also, I am not saying that the US was in the wrong, but we walked away from a few treaties like ABM. The Russians reacted in their own self interest.

https://youtu.be/z1mERkuxTfg
Putin Trashes Marx and Lenin: Practice Has Shown That Marxism Was Wrong, Family Matters!

https://youtu.be/dt5OfyvPiSk
Putin: Communism Was a New Religion Created by Atheists With Lenin as Its Saint

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Cartoon is Gary Larson "The Far Side", loved it, bought the books he sold.

Putin wanted to lock in his heavy advantage...created as much by his actions but more so by the inaction of the US to match...so us walking away under Trump was wise...what kind of a blithering idiot lets a someone get the upper hand?  Yeah...Obamao...   ::)

Self-interest is not solely owned...

Unless...blithering idiot...

And here we are again...with yet another...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russia-holds-live-fire-naval-drills-just-us-coast-guard-vessel-enters-black-sea

BFD

(yawn)

This though is hilarious...

Mother Russia's "Blacklist"

United States
United Kingdom
Canada
Poland
Ukraine
Czech Republic
some Baltic states
In all about ten countries are expected to be named on the 'blacklist'.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/russia-putting-together-unfriendly-countries-blacklist

::ohno::

Umm...did that get recycled from the late Soviet Empire?  Who are these guys really, the First Order...Final Order?

::hysterical::

Ya, those gosh darn Cannucks and uppity not knowing their place Poles, Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians and Czechs must and will be crushed in the name of peace and prosperity (for the good of greater Imperial Russia!)...

::laughonfloor::

Sometimes they and their fragile egos produce some truly hilarious stuff, bless their hearts!!!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Why is the US in the Black Sea? We have the right but it is a little way from home.

In case you all missed it, it looks there was a planned coup in Belarus, perhaps backed by the US. We backed one in Ukraine after all.
Putin was not happy. The Duran beat it to death.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/04/asymetrical-tough-and-swift.html
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2021
Asymetrical, tough, and swift
Vladimir Putin issues a warning in the aftermath of Ukraine and the neoclowns that are pulling their puppet state's strings backing down in response to Russia's mobilization on its borders

https://www.unz.com/tsaker/what-just-happened-in-the-ukraine/
 Here again, I will offer my view of how this situation might have evolved:

First, the Ukrainians attack the LDNR. LDNR forces take the initial blow and try to contain the Ukrainian advance.
The Russians declare a no-fly zone over the area of operations and strikes the advancing Ukrainian forces with her formidable firepower. The outcome here is not in doubt.
NATO+EU nations decide to intervene, say by sending several Polish battalions into the Ukraine. US+UK forces conduct reconnaissance operations by flying near (or even over) the line of contact and by sending special forces. After a few warnings (or not), the Russians decide to shoot down one of these intelligence aircraft or drones. The West decides to “show solidarity” by engaging in cyber-attacks against Russia, imposing even more sanctions and by airlifting even more forces into the Western Ukraine.
At this point, the US+NATO+EU and Russia would be at the brink of a major war. But here is the crucial thing: by moving two armies and three airborne divisions (a huge force, way bigger and more capable than any combo of NATO forces!) so quickly Russia, proved to NATO that she can quickly achieve a huge numerical advantage anywhere any NATO force might decide to attack. Conversely, no NATO nation has the ability to concentrate its conventional forces so quickly and on any point along the frontline.
Putin:
But today, this practice is degenerating into something even more dangerous – I am referring to the recently exposed direct interference in Belarus in an attempt to orchestrate a coup d’état and assassinate the President of that country. At the same time, it is typical that even such flagrant actions have not been condemned by the so-called collective West. Nobody seemed to notice. Everyone pretends nothing is happening.
But listen, you can think whatever you like of, say, Ukrainian President [Viktor] Yanukovych or [Nicolas] Maduro in Venezuela. I repeat, you can like or dislike them, including Yanukovych who almost got killed, too, and removed from power via an armed coup. You can have your own opinion of President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko’s policy. But the practice of staging coups d’état and planning political assassinations, including those of high-ranking officials – well, this goes too far. This is beyond any limits.

We want to maintain good relations with everyone who participates in the international dialogue. But we see what is happening in real life. As I said, every now and then they are picking on Russia, for no reason. And of course, all sorts of petty Tabaquis are running around them like Tabaqui ran around Shere Khan – everything is like in Kipling’s book – howling along in order to make their sovereign happy. Kipling was a great writer.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
You answered yourself on the Black Sea so moving onto Ukraine...the premise starts out false...I do not see Ukraine advancing against anyone...they can barely hold what they have...so to me it sounds as if there is some (not unjustified given past actions) pre-scrimmage head games afoot and a false-flag eeeeevil Ukrainians shot first game plan as a pretext for a massive incursion to move in with massive force.

As far as assassinations go the Rus do that too, it's just nobody with Russophile leanings wants to look at it.  But whatever, don't care...all I can say is I think it is foolish and intellectually unsound to join cults of personality...Putin is no paragon to uphold IMO, 90% if not higher of all leaders fit this category...nor are cults of culture any better.  One has to look at facts, they're "stubborn things" as John Adams said.  There are no Shangri-La's, no utopia's, no paragons of virtue.  Grass greener?  Pah!  Grass is grass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Eh, whatever.  Many will point at this and scream one way or the other...meh, I see a different angle.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/estonia-becomes-centre-stage-anti-russia-military-exercises

Whaaa, why NATO on Russia's border?

Hey, maybe the same way all those Asian "republics" are considered "Russian"?  Or the territory taken from Finns, Baltics and other nations?  Either because they want to be...because they have no other option economically or energy-dependent wise.  Or some, like Chenya & Crimea are taken by force. 

Now, to my thought in context with this article.

Seems there is a break, or an opportunity for a break between the Northern nations and the Central European nations to the NATO nations of the West.  If this helps solidify that break and lets the Western Euro's play pattycake with Russia and the Northern and Central nations with more recent unfavorable history with Russia go their separate ways I do not see that as a bad thing or one in which any of those 3 parties or the US or anybody else would have a problem with if everybody respects the new alignments.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 08:48:46 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
JoeFraud's mentally-stunted SecState Blinken-Blowit shoots more rich manure out his face...

"We’ve seen Russia advance unlawful maritime claims, particularly its regulation of foreign vessels transiting the Northern Sea Route, which are inconsistent with international law. And that is something that we have and will respond to," Blinken said at a joint press conference with Iceland’s foreign minister.

While in Iceland, Blinken will attend meetings of ministers of the Arctic Council, a group of eight Arctic nations, including the US and Russia. While he had harsh words for Moscow, Blinken also recognized the importance of cooperation with Russia in the Arctic and the danger of increased military activity in the region.

"We have concerns about some of the increased military activities in the Arctic that increases the dangers or prospects of accidents, miscalculations, and undermines the shared goal of a peaceful and sustainable future for the region," he said.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/blinken-accuses-russia-making-unlawful-claims-arctic

It's not manure per se on what was said, but who said it on behalf of an illegitimate who that nobody should view as legitimate or around for very long...

It's like being lectured to by Xi on human rights...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russia-warns-us-nato-over-increased-military-activity-arctic

Energy resources there, so interest not going away.  Ironic question is why is JoeFraud and his climate-cultist allies who despise fossil fuels are giving a FF?

Hypocrites!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russia-says-nato-supply-ukraine-advanced-weapons-under-guise-black-sea-drills

Hey, like y'all did in Syria and everywhere else y;all go?  Everybody does it, you do it, we do it, Euro's do it...Mohammadans all do it...

::smallestviolin::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This Rozoff guy is a bit of a child...drones on and on about 1B to 9.5M...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/next-serbia-belarus-alarmed-natos-threats

...Belarus is not Serbia, blah blah blah...and finally, at the end comes out of his closet - "NATO may be planning to treat Belarus as it did Serbia/Yugoslavia 22 years ago. But unlike Serbia, Belarus borders Russia. And autumn is not far off."

Uhh huh, whatever...big eff'n deal, don't care...know why?  No, you don't care to know I guess because you didn't even address the obvious - The JoeFraud regime and all the DemCom's and most of the Quisling Pubbies are the puppets of the DeepState who yank their short-hairs and execute their plans and their plans are to goad Russia into a war no matter the cost, period.

So bleat, blather, drone and moan all you want...the puppets aren't listening to you and the DeepState is ignoring you...

Once the rogue Trump was overthrown in a bloodless coup it's back to business as usual, dumbass.  Grow up and address the real enemies...or just keep sucking your thumb and talking to the hand...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

I did not read the whole thing above.
I believe that the US tried to do coup in Belarus recently. 
The US is butt hurt because Belarus forced a plane to land and arrested someone on board.

The US indirectly tried that and forced the plane of the Bolivian president to land in Switzerland thinking Edward Snowden was on board.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Doesn't matter, they thirst for war with Russia no matter the cost...no matter if everybody dies...in fact for them the more that die the better...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-hits-russia-more-nord-stream-2-sanctions-despite-deal-germany

Whatever.  Gratuitous, pointless, impotent...

The perfect DemCom tantrum...