Author Topic: Burmese military arrests country's leaders for (alleged) election fraud  (Read 398 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... Myanmar’s State Counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi and President Win Myint were both arrested in morning raids on Monday by the nation’s armed forces, after widespread allegations that they had committed election fraud.

The official results of the November election in Myanmar, also known as Burma, showed a victory for the liberal National League for Democracy (NLD), which is led by Aung San Suu Kyi. The conservative nationalist Union Solidarity and Development Party (USDP), which is supported by many members of the country’s military, lost several seats.

... However, it soon became apparent, according to the military, that massive vote fraud had taken place.

On January 15, the USDP released 94,242 cases of election fraud in six townships, and subsequently called for a new, fair election supervised by the military and the country’s election commission.

And that's how you do it.

H/T Vox Day:

It's informative to observe that the Burmese military is more conscientious about its duty to the Burmese constitution than the U.S. military is to its supposed duty to the U.S. constitution. At this point, no one around the world can possibly take the whole "land of the free and home of the brave" act seriously any more. Not when China is observably more serious about punishing official corruption and Myanmar is observably more serious about preventing voter fraud.

I've said for two decades that Italy is less corrupt than the United States, because in the USA, the system isn't corrupted, it's the corruption that is the system.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 08:57:55 AM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Burmese military arrests country's leaders for (alleged) election fraud
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 09:14:00 AM »
Ya, saw that here...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-warns-it-will-take-action-if-myanmar-coup-leaders-dont-restore-civilian-rule

...this is JoeFraud following the orders of his DeepState puppetmasters...can't have militaries seeing corruption and doing something to stop it...sends a very bad message and threatens all the parasites feeding on the indentured slaves hilariously called "citizens".

And too many citizens are OK with being slaves...otherwise none of this sh!t going on would be tolerated...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.