Author Topic: "Fraudulency of the United States"  (Read 7829 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: "Fraudulency of the United States"
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2022, 04:01:22 PM »
The clot-shots are affecting peoples' brains to the extent they're fogged up while driving resulting in more crashes.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2022, 05:01:36 PM »
^^^^^
Tucker has fun with the 'infrastructure' bill and mayor pete butt plug and his "paradigm shift" on infrastructure.
It is not about roads any more. It is about the safety of our children. AND more speed cams.

https://youtu.be/hyC-1Mgrv0U

Everybody in this illegitimate regime is a Marxist ass-clown, not just Buttiplug....

They are an embarrassment, a dangerous sociopathic embarrassment!

And they profess concern for children, except when it comes to holding them down for dangerous experimental flu jabs that will have untold downstream health consequences, except when it comes to bullying them into wearing ineffective cloth face diapers that can exacerbate breathing issues and breed all manner of bacterial infections...and gagging their rights to speak and assemble while they are forced to be indoctrinated into anti-white racist dogmas and all manner of Marxist BS?

::doublebird::

https://babylonbee.com/news/with-infrastructure-bill-passed-congress-gets-to-work-on-legislation-to-fix-roads-and-bridges
 ::unknowncomic::
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 05:10:25 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2022, 05:05:11 PM »
The clot-shots are affecting peoples' brains to the extent they're fogged up while driving resulting in more crashes.

Sounds like a stroke...I guess MADD is happy they aren't loaded and the Marxists are happy they are stupidly obedient...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2022, 03:09:28 AM »

Sounds like a stroke...I guess MADD is happy they aren't loaded and the Marxists are happy they are stupidly obedient...

Not really strokes so much as mini-clots gumming up the works .......... so to speak.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2022, 07:09:25 AM »

Not really strokes so much as mini-clots gumming up the works .......... so to speak.

Possibly connected to this:

Embalmers Find Veins & Arteries Filled with Never Before Seen Rubbery Clots

So if they're having traffic accidents . . . it must be where the rubber meets the road.  ::rimshot::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2022, 08:00:22 AM »
 ::facepalm::        ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2022, 09:51:00 AM »

So if they're having traffic accidents . . . it must be where the rubber meets the road.  ::rimshot::

Many of the victims reportedly died of heart attacks and strokes.

No sh*t?!

Victims of forced vulcanization of the blood.  Warrants proactive self-defense by any means necessary!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2022, 12:37:06 PM »
Fraud and Fraudlings...

https://youtu.be/nLYP-Ym5ZCA

H/T-WZ

https://youtu.be/LyWWRC0jYF8

What a loathsome loon...an eagle-slaughtering loon...pimping pie in the sky useless crap while systematically destroying real energy that is clean and not killing God's creatures...oil, gas, nuclear...

H/T-WZ

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2022, 06:48:09 PM »

If we had real journalists they would interview other embalmers to determine whether they are seeing the same thing.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2022, 08:09:43 AM »

If we had real journalists they would interview other embalmers to determine whether they are seeing the same thing.

I'm sure the MIB are taking care of both to quash such disclosures...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2022, 12:23:07 PM »

I'm sure the MIB are taking care of both to quash such disclosures...

New interview from embalmer who found long fibrous clots. He says other embalmers found the same thing.
https://rumble.com/vucdbi-embalmer-richard-hirschman-reveals-novel-clotting-in-65-of-cases.html
Embalmer Richard Hirschman reveals novel clotting in 65% of cases
stkirsch Published February 7, 2022 3,627 Views
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2022, 12:46:42 PM »

H/T-WZ

All in keeping with following orders of Chairman Oblowya...  ::outrage::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2022, 02:09:39 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2022, 11:49:07 AM »

H/T-WZ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2022, 09:45:48 AM »

You'll get a big gap with a fraud destroying your nation from within and having it rubberstamped by fellow travelers in an equally corrupt and destructive Congress...that also makes it easier for enemies without to hog-pile on the destruction...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2022, 10:06:44 AM »
37% approval?!  If that poll can be believed, and that's doubtful, who in thee hell are these people and what are they smokin'?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2022, 11:03:30 AM »
It's Amerikan Bolshevik Comrades, so...probably the best they could fudge the number...   ::laughonfloor::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2022, 03:21:02 PM »
37% approval?!  If that poll can be believed, and that's doubtful, who in thee hell are these people and what are they smokin'?

People who get everything they know of the world from low IQ American "journalism."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2022, 10:13:03 AM »
https://spectator.org/bidens-corruption-of-the-white-house-office-of-faith-based-and-neighborhood-partnerships/

Corruption and politicization...

It's what DemComs, Cuck Quislings, DeepState bureaucrats and corporatist/globalists and presstitutes thrive in...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero