Author Topic: Obama, the Falklands, & Oil  (Read 1388 times)

charlesoakwood

Obama, the Falklands, & Oil
« on: June 10, 2011, 01:03:47 AM »

There's been an ongoing dustup between Argentina and the UK over the Falkland Islands.  The people that live there are Brits. Thatcher went to war and beat Argentina in the last physical dispute. Now the boy prince, Obama is joining hands with Venezuela and the OAS demanding the Brits give it back.

Two reasons: One, he doesn't like the Brits.
                    Two, they've found oil there and he surmises
                     they will give him a better price.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardiner/100091346/another-slap-in-the-face-for-britain-the-obama-administration-sides-with-argentina-and-venezuela-in-oas-declaration-on-the-falklands/

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Obama, the Falklands, & Oil
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 05:20:22 AM »
This could well be the final cut to the last thread of our alliance with Great Britain . That stupid bastard needs a swift kick in the nuts !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 07:08:37 AM »
This could well be the final cut to the last thread of our alliance with Great Britain . That stupid bastard needs a swift kick in the nuts !

I'll hold him for ya!

What an imbecile!  All the Brit's have to do is tell Obamakov & tHugo to bugger off!  The latter is militarily incapable of dealing with the Brit's and the former doesn't have the stones to challenge a nominal ally!  And the Argentinian's got their asses spanked once, I doubt the Brit's would flinch at the prospect of putting them back into their box!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 02:00:20 PM »
Can he get one thing right? is there anything that he is capable of calling on doing that has been right?>?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie