Author Topic: The frustrating battle to hold the executioner of Ashli Babbitt accountable  (Read 2543 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/exclusive-ashli-babbitts-legal-team-breaks-silence-capitol-tragedy-requests-publics-help-identifying-persons-interest/

They all look like plants to me...Antifa, Federal...really what's the difference?

The PoliceState hides its own...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 10:01:44 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: The frustrating battle to find the executioner of Ashli Babbitt
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 12:48:05 PM »
Oh, it is known who he is:

https://t.me/PatrickMByrne/68
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 02:14:17 PM »
Which explains why he cannot be located...er, won't be located...and why the witnesses/conspirators above cannot, er will not be located...

Hence...frustration...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 11:51:41 PM »
Has anyone else seen this (offered with a suitable quantity of salt):

https://lbry.tv/@KarenB:b/Everything-WRONG-with-the-Capitol-Shooting-in-21-minutes:2

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 08:42:00 AM »
So got royally wag-the-dogged?  Where did this dude get all this footage?  I don't know if this is legit and confirmation of the level of kabuki going on all around us or if it is also a disinformation campaign unto itself but either way I think I'm pissed.

Long ago the family asked for answers...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/family-capitol-hill-death-speak-out

...didn't get any...no follow up...

No real obituary/funeral...

https://insideeko.com/ashli-babbitt-death-obituary-ashli-babbitt-dead-passed-away/

...the above ain't enough...

Freepers raising similar issues...seems to some inconsistencies in the various footage out there...

https://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3933154/posts?page=68

...this sucks, kicks my skepticism right into pessimism!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 02:13:55 PM »
Where did this dude get all this footage?

I've seen all of it in dribs n drabs. What this person did was to edit out the duplicate material such that one can get a better sense of the continuity of events. Secondarily he adds narrative to the actions of the individuals pictured. This (to me) is the speculative part of the presentation .

I am inclined towards accepting the majority of it - as presented - because it dovetails my own understanding of events. I recall watching as it unfolded and seeing it as the false-flag LARP that it was. They were acting - and more than just one or two.

The inference that I got was that, somehow, Ashlii was one of the LARPers and fake her own murder. I'm having a hard time believing that.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 03:06:04 PM »
Where did this dude get all this footage?

I've seen all of it in dribs n drabs. What this person did was to edit out the duplicate material such that one can get a better sense of the continuity of events. Secondarily he adds narrative to the actions of the individuals pictured. This (to me) is the speculative part of the presentation .

I am inclined towards accepting the majority of it - as presented - because it dovetails my own understanding of events. I recall watching as it unfolded and seeing it as the false-flag LARP that it was. They were acting - and more than just one or two.

The inference that I got was that, somehow, Ashlii was one of the LARPers and fake her own murder. I'm having a hard time believing that.

To me it seemed painfully obvious at the start that there were a lot of embedded Antifa types and cooperation among the capitol police or whom looked like the capitol police...the ushering of people in, people staying in the velvet ropes (seriously, insurrectionsists respect velvet ropes?) and when asked by so-called violent extremists to stand down so we can break sh*t and get into deeper areas of the capitol (seriously?) it's all a clear indication of cooperation...what should be accurately termed "conspiracy"...and the actions of the congresscritters inside seems at times scripted and comical. 

After digesting it a bit I think what that video compilation does is confirm my first thoughts and if I have to put the Babbitt thing into a context I cannot get there without combining the aforementioned hijacking of events by leftist bit players with some innocents/patsies thrown in for the ride...to wit perhaps the shooting was staged...what if there were two groups trying to stage something and both failed...and somebody had to improvise on the fly...and what if that entailed an actual death not one caused by a bullet...an ambulance took somebody away...alive or dead, if dead how, where's the evidence or lack of evidence, where's Ashli?  Did they fake Ashli's life, sanitize her true past?  That indicates professional level manipulation, not basement-dwelling revolutionaries or run of the mill rally goers.

The whole thing is a mess and nobody is bringing forth any evidence and everybody is running with their own story for their own purposes...

The only logical conclusion is to not trust any of it...the only truth is that there is a lot of lying bastards involved in this and the congresscritters were eager to exploit it for political reasons and may very well have been aware of its planning.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2021, 11:49:45 AM »
Interesting.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/breaking-exclusive-police-lieutenant-shot-killed-ashli-babbitt-lead-murder-suspect-ashli-babbitt-case/

Whatever role that guy played...seems pretty conclusive he was there.

Just not convinced the real truth will ever come out.

And this BS -

Mark Schamel, the defense attorney representing the shooter issued a statement regarding his client and the shooting of Ashli Babbitt.

“If he’s not cleared, we don’t have a country we want to live in anymore.” – Mark Schamel

In light of...

The Police Lieutenant’s name is being withheld from Ashli Babbit’s attorneys.

...and...

You can see the Officer disregards nearly every basic firearm safety rule in the book. His finger is wrapped around the trigger, while his firearm is aimed in the direction of his colleagues.

Flies in the face of due process for the victim...and evidence thus far indicates a clear intention to shoot someone...and hey, what's in the package?  His payoff?

Everything about this stinks to high heaven!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 04:27:13 PM »
Same guy as here:   http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,18100.msg188738.html#msg188738

Byrne had other pics of the guy, wearing the same white-beaded bracelet in all of 'em.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2021, 07:55:36 AM »
Oh yeah...the Tarheel...

So, was he under Pelosi's orders?  What did that Marxist know and what did it do?

I bet an enterprising interviewer could have him signing pretty quick...

:D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2021, 11:18:39 AM »
At least the medical examiner doesn't appear to be beholden to the DemCom gaslighting memorandum...

https://beckernews.com/d-c-medical-examiners-report-blows-huge-hole-in-narrative-about-capitol-riot-deaths-38385/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2021, 02:36:12 PM »
JoeFraud's Dept of Injustice sees no harm in the execution of Babbitt...sweeps it into the memory hole...

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/department-justice-closes-investigation-death-ashli-babbitt

Shooter was black and hated white people, especially Trump-supporting white people...

Obviously, the DemCom Standard requires whites to riot, burn sh!t to the ground...and beat/murder every black they can find...right?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2021, 03:14:29 PM »
Infuriating.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2021, 08:17:41 AM »
When faced with institutional corruption and lawlessness...The Founders left ultimate justice up to We The People...

H/T-CTH
Wanted: For the execution of Ashlii Babbitt 1-6-21
Co-Conspirators: Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer
Speaker Pelosi’s role in calling the shots on Congressional security was confirmed by the now-resigned House Sergeant at Arms. It is clear that the Democrats knew that there would be an explosive situation outside the Electoral College as early as March of 2020. It is now indisputable that the Capitol Police and National Guard were told not to do their jobs by effectively being issued “stand down” orders.

And, there is another woman being unjustly targeted by this lawless corrupt justice system -

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/exclusive-mother-four-stopped-capitol-protesters-breaking-windows-raided-faces-55-years-prison/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Sick.  Amerikan KGB doing the bidding of its masters who want blood of innocents while their executioners go unchallenged.

The whole rotten system needs to be purged...there is no way to rescue this much wickedness...and there is zero sense in tolerating it.  The insidious rot of DemCom/DeepState/MarxistMedia Amerkia is spreading its terminal cancer like a plague and if it isn't radically treated the host will perish totally.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 08:48:10 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2021, 08:47:02 AM »
https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1382039149826375683

Make up the wanted posted...start the tracking...

Dead...or...Alive?

::thinking::

I can see the benefit of an interrogation where this murderer reveals who dropped his leash...

But, finders-choice...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2021, 01:04:33 PM »
https://twitter.com/stacyhrae/status/1386779756163698694

Grab 'em by the nose and kick them in the ass!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2021, 11:44:05 AM »
https://www.independentsentinel.com/rep-asks-who-executed-ashli-babbitt/

This POS Brazilian import hired by the US Capitol Police who is in hiding and being protected by the DeepState Praetorians -

He and his protectors should all be wanted for the state-sanctioned murder of unarmed US citizen Ashli Babbitt.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2021, 12:39:43 PM »
Umm, what's this all about...David Bailey cleared and Lt. Mike Byrd identified?  Dude left his G22 in the can Feb 2019?  This asshole is a Lt?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/identity-ashli-babbitt-killer-confirmed-careless-capitol-police-lieutenant-protected-democrats-pelosi-deep-state-fbi/

And Diktator Pelosi et al protecting this POS?

H/T-WZ  And same for the rest of the traitors!