Author Topic: The frustrating battle to hold the executioner of Ashli Babbitt accountable  (Read 2540 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The frustrating battle to find the executioner of Ashli Babbitt
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2021, 08:06:28 AM »
The main theme here is serial unaccountability and complete stonewalling, resistance and cover up...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/naming-capitol-police-officer-who-killed-unarmed-jan-6-rioter-ashli-babbitt

...if ever there were LEO outfits truly deserving of de-funding it's the capitol police, the FBI, the ATF...well, we can do this all day and list them all...

...bottom line - zero accountability, zero transparency, zero oversight...

...we no longer have to entertain childish concerns like throwing the baby out with the bath water...there is no baby, there is only highly concentrated filth!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2021, 09:50:56 AM »
This is seriously messed up...

https://beckernews.com/2-days-after-ashli-babbitts-death-csi-investigator-sent-urgent-email-to-d-c-account-it-was-returned-in-chinese-40703/

Rush to cremate the victims remains...on who's authority?  Doesn't look like her family!

Is the communicate corrupted or are Chi-Com actors involved?

2 days after "death by homicide" aka "execution"?

Jackboots and handlers are in it up to their eyeballs!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2021, 09:24:20 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/lawyer-capitol-cop-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-ambushed-her-jan-6-without-warning

Executed.  The only open question is on whose orders?  Otherwise the cover up, denial of wrong doing, lack of transparency and rapid cremation of the executed woman's remains makes zero sense.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2021, 11:56:29 AM »
This will get your blood boiling...

Andrew McCabe Says That Asking Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Is a Terrorist Threat

::doublebird:: Ameriphobic traitorous scumbag?  That is NOT a threat!

“I spoke to the wonderful mother and husband of Ashli Babbitt, who was murdered at the hands of someone who should have never pulled the trigger of his gun,” Trump said. “We know who he is. If this happened to the ‘other side,’ there would be riots all over America, and yet there are far more people represented by Ashli, who truly loved America, than there are on the other side.”

He added: “The Radical Left haters cannot be allowed to get away with this. There must be justice!”

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/andrew-mccabe-says-that-asking-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-is-a-terrorist-threat/

President Trump is 100% correct.

And, I will add...justice would be your traitorous criminal ass locked up in Gitmo getting buggered by other America-hating terrorists!!!

Why that POS is soiling our air with his bullsh*t...   ::cussing::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2021, 12:28:45 PM »
Asking a question is a 'terrorist threat' now?  Err ......... okay, then.  Events will proceed as they must, I see.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2021, 01:56:48 PM »
Sick.  Just as Jesus warned us...evil proclaimed as good, good declared evil...

https://twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1431088521717104647

Evil twisted executioner should be rotting in chains for murder!!!  That bastard will dispense fake tears for authentic tears one day when justice is finally served!!!

Rot in Hell, murderer!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2021, 11:48:27 AM »
No weapon, no immediate threat...no other officers reading to shoot for likely the same reasons...no...this POS took aim and WANTED TO SHOOT SOMEBODY...

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/08/jonathan-turley-statements-by-capitol-police-officer-who-killed-ashli-babbitt-demolish-the-two-official-reviews-that-cleared-him/

He showed more lack of restraint and violation of standard procedure than Derek Chauvin...but he's a black murderer of an unarmed white woman...so no investigation necessary, eh?

BS!  This is tyranny, this is state-sponsored despotism!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/10/14/ashli-babbitt-internal-police-docs-say-there-was-no-good-reason-for-shooting-1148518/

No justice, no peace!

Saw the vid, more than one, from a few angles.  She was a threat to no one there, but, apparently, an example was needed.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Not surprisingly but in character with the endemic lawlessness of most every element of post-Republican America...the executioner of Ashli wasn't even questioned by police...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/breaking-report-officer-mike-byrd-never-even-interviewed-dc-police-exonerated-killing-ashli-babbitt-cold-blood/

...after all, like all the Nuremburg defendants facing crimes against humanity...they were just following orders...

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Ashli's family wants answers and the locations of these bastards -

https://www.theepochtimes.com/information-sought-on-ids-of-us-capitol-unknowns-in-ashli-babbitt-investigation_4226084.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

...and sane Americans and those illegally detained in the DC Hanoi Hilton do too!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/exclusive-aaron-babbitt-will-drag-bloody-stumps-across-ground-stop-fighting-ashli/

The have every right to be pissed and unrelenting...this is magnitudes worse than George Floyd...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/exclusive-aaron-babbitt-will-drag-bloody-stumps-across-ground-stop-fighting-ashli/

The have every right to be pissed and unrelenting...this is magnitudes worse than George Floyd...

After the govt got away with killing Miriam Carey I knew they would have no problem with Ashli Babbit.
She was shot 5 times in the back on video but the videos were suppressed for 'national security' reasons.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

After the govt got away with killing Miriam Carey I knew they would have no problem with Ashli Babbit.
She was shot 5 times in the back on video but the videos were suppressed for 'national security' reasons.

Well, if you believe the Marxist media at that time...the black dental hygienist with her kid onboard ran the security barriers at 15th & Pennsylvania...was unarmed...and had 26 bullets directed at her...in October 2013...

Can you name the bi-sexual Muslim Marxist in the White House then?

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

Well, if you believe the Marxist media at that time...the black dental hygienist with her kid onboard ran the security barriers at 15th & Pennsylvania...was unarmed...and had 26 bullets directed at her...in October 2013...

I was watching the tourist video of her car with the MSM voice over. She "rammed" WH barriers but her car did not have a scratch. She left at a "dangerously" high rate of speed, but it did not look fast to me.

She "ran over" a cop then he was checked at the hospital then released.

She was shot 5 times in the back through her rear wind shield by cops in "self defense" or to protect others or some such. The fatal shot was from behind her left ear and there was a cop near by so maybe he did it.

Yeah, she should not have panicked and fled. Her car was swarmed by mostly men not in uniform. When she backed out they began shooting at her, mostly with hand guns. One threw a bike rack behind her car. The she really panicked. When I saw them shooting at her fleeing car all I could think of was hunter safety. What is behind the target? In downtown DC?

There was a lot of missing evidence etc. The killer cops got a standing ovation from congress for saving them from this potential terrorist.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I was watching the tourist video of her car with the MSM voice over. She "rammed" WH barriers but her car did not have a scratch. She left at a "dangerously" high rate of speed, but it did not look fast to me.

She "ran over" a cop then he was checked at the hospital then released.

She was shot 5 times in the back through her rear wind shield by cops in "self defense" or to protect others or some such. The fatal shot was from behind her left ear and there was a cop near by so maybe he did it.

Yeah, she should not have panicked and fled. Her car was swarmed by mostly men not in uniform. When she backed out they began shooting at her, mostly with hand guns. One threw a bike rack behind her car. The she really panicked. When I saw them shooting at her fleeing car all I could think of was hunter safety. What is behind the target? In downtown DC?

There was a lot of missing evidence etc. The killer cops got a standing ovation from congress for saving them from this potential terrorist.

I don't think my state is any different than any others...it is STANDARD ccw training to know WTF is behind your potential target...because you will be liable for any injury/damage...but trigger-happy LEO's in free-fire government zones have no such concerns...at least not as much in latter years...unless you're a black man...guess black women who are gainfully employed not so much it appears...till summer of hate, then any POC will do...except at the capitol...

This case read like an excuse for them to act like desperados...