Author Topic: Instagram muzzles Robert F. Kennedy, Jr for anti-Gates global domination account  (Read 591 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Alright then.  The pendulum do swing, though ..............
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
He's pretty much been anti vaccine and his web site has some interesting info

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
He's pretty much been anti vaccine and his web site has some interesting info

I'm with him.

Small humans bombarded with multiple-vaccines in one shot and then multiple shots and autism skyrocketing and I'm supposed to believe one has nothing to do with the other?  Unh unh.

I took one flu shot in my life and shortly after my IBS bloomed into full-blown Crohn's.  Coinky-dink?  Maybe.  Maybe not.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
In related muzzling news...

https://nypost.com/2021/02/13/new-york-times-employees-feel-they-cant-speak-freely-survey/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

...half, and everybody knows in such surveys are a certain percentage of justifiably paranoid folks wary of answering in a way that may come back at them...

...but the most distressing...they are still there, tolerating it...so really, why should a normal person care about their fate at all?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.