Author Topic: “This is Not A Vaccine” – It’s a Medical Device to Make Us Sick"  (Read 1053 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
”Let’s make sure we are clear… This is not a vaccine. They are using the term “vaccine” to sneak this thing under public health exemptions. This is not a vaccine.”  Dr David Martin

... “This is mRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator. It is not a vaccine. Vaccines actually are a legally defined term under public health law; they are a legally defined term under CDC and FDA standards.[1] And the vaccine specifically has to stimulate both the immunity within the person receiving it and it also has to disrupt transmission.

And that is not what this is. They (Moderna and Pfizer) have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell is not to stop the transmission, it is a treatment.
But if it was discussed as a treatment, it would not get the sympathetic ear of public health authorities because then people would say, “What other treatments are there?”

The use of the term vaccine is unconscionable for both the legal definition and also it is actually the sucker punch to open and free discourse… Moderna was started as a chemotherapy company for cancer, not a vaccine manufacturer for SARSCOV2. If we said we are going to give people prophylactic chemotherapy for the cancer they don’t yet have, we’d be laughed out of the room because it’s a stupid idea. That’s exactly what this is. This is a mechanical device in the form of a very small package of technology that is being inserted into the human system to activate the cell to become a pathogen manufacturing site.

And I refuse to stipulate in any conversations that this is in fact a vaccine issue. The only reason why the term is being used is to abuse the 1905 Jacobson case that has been misrepresented since it was written. And if we were honest with this, we would actually call it what it is: it is a chemical pathogen device that is actually meant to unleash a chemical pathogen production action within a cell. It is a medical device, not a drug because it meets the CDRH definition of a device. It is not a living system, it is not a biologic system, it is a physical technology – it happens to just come in the size of a molecular package.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: “This is Not A Vaccine” – It’s a Medical Device to Make Us Sick"
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 08:01:23 AM »
mRNA = stay away from that shyt!

"If we said we are going to give people prophylactic chemotherapy for the cancer they don’t yet have, we’d be laughed out of the room because it’s a stupid idea."

Yeah, hold on there just a sec, Hoss...gotta qualify that statement to people with common sense and better than average street-crawler intelligence would recognize it as dangerous, stupid and a waste of time money and effort.  Now days one cannot say that, there are obviously some smart motherfvckers working on this and orchestrating this and it is the latter group we need to vaccinate, sterilize, etc etc!

It is worth mentioning the footnote at the end -

The word “vaccine” originates from the Latin Variolae vaccinae (cowpox), which Edward Jenner demonstrated in 1798 could prevent smallpox in humans. Today the term ‘vaccine’ applies to all biological preparations, produced from living organisms, that enhance immunity against disease and either prevent (prophylactic vaccines) or, in some cases, treat disease (therapeutic vaccines).

This goddamn thing does neither!!!  It in fact makes things worse for a person's immune system...therefor it is not a vaccine...it is a bio-weapon.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 09:08:30 AM »
Exactly.  There is not one piece of the virus -- live or dead -- in this so-called "vaccine".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 09:26:04 AM »
My sister the RN is all over this...I get so many links and texts from her about it...and she and a very very small group of link-minded conservative Christian Rn's at the hospital are so far refusing the "vaccine" that for now they are calling "voluntary"...but they employ a shytload of shaming (umm, bullying much?!) of staff...that totally gets her red-eyed pissed!

Everything about this is bad, wrong...insane.

And this is just C-19...wait till 20 et al coming down the pike!

Fricken nuts!  I H8 these doomers, wanna smack 'em so dang hard...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 10:01:02 AM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2021, 02:19:06 PM »
Moderna CEO says Virus to stay with the world ‘FOREVER’

So, additional boosters needed periodically to "potentially strengthen the immune response against emerging strains."  Note the "potentially".

Ya know, just like the FLU.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2021, 03:41:50 PM »
Moderna CEO says Virus to stay with the world ‘FOREVER’

So, additional boosters needed periodically to "potentially strengthen the immune response against emerging strains."  Note the "potentially".

Ya know, just like the FLU.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2021, 08:45:27 AM »
Amen!

So democommie-ing that pic...

::thumbsup::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2021, 03:13:45 PM »
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/01/27/how-can-they-make-covid-vaccine-if-no-isolated-virus/

Vindicated.  AGAIN!!

Answer: They can’t.

“But…but, you see, we take a piece of RNA, and we inject it into the person, and the RNA forces the cells to manufacture a protein that’s very similar to a protein in SARS-CoV-2…and then the immune system swings into gear and produces antibodies to THAT protein, and THEN the person has achieved immunity from the virus…”

Sorry, no dice.

As I’ve been demonstrating for months now, there is no proof that SARS-CoV-2 exists [1] [2]. Therefore, “the piece of RNA” that’s injected can’t be assumed to be related to “the virus.”

Therefore, the protein which the cells produce in the body is merely CLAIMED to be similar to a protein in the unproven “SARS-CoV-2.”

There is no KNOWLEDGE here.

That piece of RNA which is injected into the body—why should we assume it has anything to do with a virus called SARS-CoV-2, when no one has an isolated specimen of this “SARS-CoV-2?”

We shouldn’t assume.

Therefore, everything that happens, inside the body, after the injection, is up for grabs. What is the immune system reacting to?

Why bother, in the first place, to make a vaccine against a virus when you don’t have the virus?

There are several ways to attack this absurdity, and they all come down to the same bottom line: no provable virus, forget the vaccine.

I keep coming up with analogies to explain the insanity of the COVID virologists—

... As I’ve explained in other articles and interviews, “discovering” the genetic sequence, the structure of the purported SARS-CoV-2, involves all sorts of conjecture [3] [4]. Researchers aren’t looking through some sort of cosmic microscope at rows of genes lined up like cars in a supermarket parking lot.

Researchers assume—on the basis of zero evidence—that certain older reference genetic sequences in libraries are contained in “the new virus.” They use a computer program to scavenge those sequences and build out the ASSUMED structure of “the new virus” and automatically smooth out any wrinkles or gaps.

This would be on the order of fabricating a hologram of a gun that the police will claim is the actual gun used in the commission of a crime.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2021, 04:04:31 PM »
Yes, it's worse than guessing which annual flu variant is coming, that is a crap shoot...this so-called "vaccine" is total crap, voodoo medicine...and RNA-based means it changes your DNA, like...forever...which CANNOT be good.  And they know it and plow ahead anyway, why?  They gag or worse...any doctor or HC professional who dares speak of this, why?

WHY?!?!?!

::outrage::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2021, 08:25:10 AM »
https://gatesofvienna.net/2021/02/31-reasons-why-i-wont-take-the-vaccine/

3. The presumed benefits of this medical treatment are minimal and would not last long in any case. The establishment acknowledges this, and is already talking about additional shots and ever-increasing numbers of new “vaccines” that would be required on a regular basis. I refuse to turn myself into a chronic patient who receives injections of new pharmaceutical products on a regular basis simply to reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus that these injections do not even prevent.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2021, 02:34:04 PM »
Via http://voxday.blogspot.com/

The West's Obituary

https://www.localmemphis.com/article/news/investigations/i-team/memphis-doctor-believed-to-have-died-of-rare-covid-related-syndrome/522-7bb29487-c330-4de4-b1b0-188fe3865e35

... Coronaviruses are notorious for ADE reactions, where antibody presence potentiates the infection instead of protecting against it.

... The poster child for ADE in coronaviruses was an attempted vaccine for a feline coronavirus that often made cats very sick.  The vaccine killed every one of them in the test when they were later exposed, wildly potentiating the infection.

Read that again folks: NOT ONE VACCINATED CAT SURVIVED A CHALLENGE WITH THE ACTUAL VIRUS.

Ordinary vaccines we have lots of experience with, such as measles, the flu shot, mumps and similar do not carry a risk beyond that of natural infection and cannot be weaponized because they produce the exact same antibody response as a natural infection.  If you have had either the measles or the shot you will have antibodies but an antibody test will not tell you which since they're not distinguishable.

I suspected from the start that due to the way these mRNA shots work -- they are not actually a vaccine at all in that they do not "mimic" natural infection but rather cause your cells to produce the spike protein that the virus has and that elicits an immune response -- that the antibodies produced by those jabs would be distinct and distinguishable from natural infection.

... An adversary that develops a virus (e.g. another modified/mutated bat virus, for example) that selectively targets ADE in people with the specific antibodies from vaccination, which are distinct from natural infection, could easily kill every single person who was vaccinated and not harm or only make mildly sick those who either had Covid-19 naturally or who were uninfected and unvaccinated.

... I give the odds of an adversary (remember, we're talking nations here with nearly unlimited resources and plenty of smart people) figuring out how to selectively target Covid-19 vaccination antibodies at 50% or better within the next five years.

If they succeed every single person who took one of the vaccines that produces a distinguishable antibody titer dies.

You can bet your last nickel they're working on it right now.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2021, 07:43:54 AM »
Mix in Gates...et al...

Planned genocide any way you look at it.

Yeah, bleep that noise!

::viking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2021, 12:10:53 PM »
Beware...Marxists like copying each others batshyt insane ideas...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/13/new-do-not-resuscitate-orders-imposed-on-covid-19-patients-with-learning-difficulties

Totally can see our despots going for that...fits the de-population schemes...and this stuff is already being discussed too much...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14045626/brits-covid-vaccine-passport-pub-or-restaurant/

...they can all stuff that statist stuff where the sun don't shine!