Author Topic: Coca Cola joins the Marxist capitulation to racist thugs  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Coca Cola joins the Marxist capitulation to racist thugs
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2021, 11:40:59 AM »
https://www.weaselzippers.us/467211-american-airlines-is-racist/

Two things -

1) No ID for anything, shove the woke-standard down all their throats!

2)  Stop patronizing despot-supporting outfits...they all need to starve and die!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2021, 02:07:36 PM »

Two things -

2)  Stop patronizing despot-supporting outfits...they all need to starve and die!!!

We can boycott all of them; they won't care and won't miss the revenue because they're international businesses now.  What needs to happen (and rotsa ruck widdat) is for State legislatures to remove ALL of their subsidies, tax breaks and any other benefits bestowed on them.  That's what will bring the pain.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2021, 08:12:59 AM »

Two things -

We can boycott all of them; they won't care and won't miss the revenue because they're international businesses now.  What needs to happen (and rotsa ruck widdat) is for State legislatures to remove ALL of their subsidies, tax breaks and any other benefits bestowed on them.  That's what will bring the pain.

Whatever it takes...t

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2021, 09:48:07 AM »
I've been looking for the complete list of what is said to be "100 companies" who are fighting the election integrity laws as "restrictive" who joined in on the Zoom call.  Can't seem to find aforesaid list just repeated mentions of Delta, Coca Cola, etc.

These ones, at least, are international firms and, as such, a boycott by us won't hurt 'em much imo.  Doesn't matter to me, though; they'll get neither my money nor my attention.  Wish I knew who all the others were.

eta:  Okay, heard some other names from Beck's show although he says he doesn't have a full list either:

UPS; CitiGroup; Viacom CBS; owner of Atlanta Falcons/co-founder of Home Depot; chair(wo)man of Starbucks; Linked-In; Levi Strauss; a Boston consulting group (?); CEO of AMC (theaters); Jeffrey Sonnenfell (sp?), (Yale professor, organizer of this Zoom meeting);Kenneth Chenault (sp?), former Chief Executive of American Express; Kenneth Frazier, CEO of Merck.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 10:03:36 AM by Pandora »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2021, 10:23:24 AM »
By Monday, that list of roughly 100 major corporations had turned into a website boasting over 1,000 companies, all pushing to end election integrity.

The List of "Woke" corporations

The list is in alphabetical order.  Looks like almost everybody wanted to join the kool kids.

... If these companies are going to mock and spit on Republicans who have had their back against left-wing incursions, then it's time to stop having their back. How often do we see some head of a giant corporation saying they'd be glad to pay more in taxes to the squees of the mainstream media, all the while they're figuring it's not going to happen because the GOP will stop any tax hikes?

Well, let's give them their wish. Mitch McConnell should call up Joe Biden and say he's got a deal on raising the corporate tax rate as long as it's only on the Fortune 500. Leave the small and moderate-sized businesses that are currently being squeezed by these monopolistic behemoths out of it. Let the woke, virtue-signaling among us see what it's really like to live under unfettered, Democrat rule.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 10:27:38 AM by Pandora »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2021, 11:27:10 AM »
By Monday, that list of roughly 100 major corporations had turned into a website boasting over 1,000 companies, all pushing to end election integrity.

The List of "Woke" corporations

The list is in alphabetical order.  Looks like almost everybody wanted to join the kool kids.

... If these companies are going to mock and spit on Republicans who have had their back against left-wing incursions, then it's time to stop having their back. How often do we see some head of a giant corporation saying they'd be glad to pay more in taxes to the squees of the mainstream media, all the while they're figuring it's not going to happen because the GOP will stop any tax hikes?

Well, let's give them their wish. Mitch McConnell should call up Joe Biden and say he's got a deal on raising the corporate tax rate as long as it's only on the Fortune 500. Leave the small and moderate-sized businesses that are currently being squeezed by these monopolistic behemoths out of it. Let the woke, virtue-signaling among us see what it's really like to live under unfettered, Democrat rule.

80% sounds fair...

::evilbat::

Good find on the list...a lot of crap there I don't need to worry about because don't use them anyway...but there is the "not my vendor" third -party/no-choice crap too that always annoys me...for example my idiot company uses BCBS for our health plan provider...other than opting out and paying more I'm trapped...and I hate it.  Same for other like affiliate arrangements, many I may not even be aware of yet.  Others like Intel, MS, HP, VZ that are in everything practically.  And did I note the absence of Apple?  How can that be?  But there are about 3 1/2 dozen I need to look out for/find alternates.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2021, 04:58:04 PM »

I noticed that recently General Mills does not show up on any of these lists.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2021, 12:24:43 PM »

H/T-WZ

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2021, 08:17:11 PM »
Y'all might have seen this list already but it's the one I'm using and sharing with my family. I have to say for most I have no problem avoiding. I'm just not a big consumer/spender. On the other hand, the really large companies that provide services are harder--credit cards, banks, etc. I do what I can bit by bit.

They also have a list of good or pretty good companies.

http://www.investingadvicewatchdog.com/Liberal-Companies-Boycott.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2021, 08:09:41 AM »
Yup, just need to do what we can when we can. 

Also, as to Woka-Cola...hear they are jacking up prices...

::hysterical::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2021, 09:22:31 AM »
I find it very easy to avoid liquid diabetes, at this point in life.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2021, 10:36:50 AM »
Once in a while I would like a rum & coke...but the rum I drink is so good coke isn't missed at all...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2021, 01:44:42 PM »
That Kirkland spiced rum is pretty good.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2021, 02:00:03 PM »
For spiced I like Sailor Jerry (USVI)...for white Cane Run (T&T).   :D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2021, 08:42:40 AM »
BOT - I think this is pretty accurate...the lunatics and their stirred up fodder on the street see the logical conclusion to their insanity it will be nothing but genocide.

Is in line with the above...

https://summit.news/2021/04/22/george-floyd-autonomous-zone-issues-rules-for-white-people/

CRT racism in full display.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 11:49:58 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2021, 04:14:07 PM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2021, 04:44:45 PM »
Yep, sue their butts off; they broke a contract. Got woke, broke, and hopefully, BROKER.

Offline Lady Virginia