Author Topic: Elizabeth, NJ redefines "Jersey tough" in Statist terms  (Read 511 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Elizabeth, NJ redefines "Jersey tough" in Statist terms
« on: March 03, 2021, 11:56:20 AM »
https://www.weaselzippers.us/465325-new-jersey-newspaper-nj-town-uses-drones-to-strip-people-of-civil-liberties-and-were-ok-with-that/

Caution - linked article bites.

Hey, here's a good idea by one WZ commenter...

Live free...or enjoy being a prisoner.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Elizabeth, NJ redefines "Jersey tough" in Statist terms
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 12:34:12 PM »
Couldn't wait to get out of NJ and now I have no reason to go back for any damn thing.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 01:23:00 PM »
Couldn't wait to get out of NJ and now I have no reason to go back for any damn thing.

That place was the pits when I did my last job there for Ma Bell, 1993. No reason to ever go back there. They deserve it. Still OK here Pan but we're starting to get squeezed.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 01:28:19 PM »

That place was the pits when I did my last job there for Ma Bell, 1993. No reason to ever go back there. They deserve it. Still OK here Pan but we're starting to get squeezed.

Sorry to hear that.  Where is "here"?

Everywhere is starting to get squeezed, what with the refugees from Blue States locusting like they do, plus, PLUS, the millions Biden et al. intend to allow in.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2021, 01:43:08 PM »
My county (Hunterdon) has always been very conservative. To the north, Warren is the same.
The last two elections have gone south. Here is starting to remind me back when I retired from Ma Bell in 93 and we looked to go to your neck of the woods. All we saw were NJ,NY & Conn plates. Now it's happening here. At 77 I'm beyond moving. I believe I just don't like certain people ::pullhair::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2021, 05:00:30 PM »
Famous words of a former co-worker of mine when running into assholes...

People...they're the worst!

Too many most definitely are!!!   ::taz::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.