Author Topic: Useful Idiots (Matt & Katie) kicked off Rolling Stone for Syria wrongthink  (Read 529 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

First 3 minutes below
https://youtu.be/HIPOoIbSEPM
Matt Taibbi & Katie Halper's Useful Idiots with Daniel Ellsberg
13,455 views•Mar 16, 2021
1.4K10SHARESAVE
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Read about that yesterday...mildly interesting...Danny upset about being used...his "oh I'm so clueless of DemCom/DeepState machinations" isn't very cute...

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Read about that yesterday...mildly interesting...Danny upset about being used...his "oh I'm so clueless of DemCom/DeepState machinations" isn't very cute...

::)

Danny went on and on about Climate change. he knows nothing about it.
Some liberals do not believe accepted narratives in some areas because they drilled down and did their own research. Useful idiots never bought into Russiagate or the official narrative on Syria.  They are libs but get called tools of Putin and Assad.

In other areas they buy into the official MSM narrative, like climate change.

Online paulh

• Established Member
Name one that did some research foottapping

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
I didn't mean academic research. Maybe there is a better word.
I mean they dig down into the opposite side of an issue. I think Matt lived in Russia. They don't like Trump but saw through the Russiagate hoax early on. I know Max Blumenthal spent time in Syria. Apparently Katie also.

Here is an example of what I mean by research. Kim Iversen is a liberal who started a video blog on politics. She said she would read the horrible thing Trump just said. Then she would listen to the audio or a transcript. She was "shocked" that the MSM constantly lied. I laughed. She's kinda  late to the party.

Most people do not read beyond the headlines.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 03:52:37 PM by patentlymn »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Back in the day...right wrong or indifferent...they were called "conservative democrats"(peaking in the 70's), "blue dog democrats" (80's-90's, Sam Nunn et al, the last to be purged by DemComs) and back in FDR's days (may he be tormented in Hell!) "boll weevil democrats" (raw deal swell, integration not and also called Dixiecrats 40's-mid-60's)...

They are all but extinct...politically speaking they are completely deceased at the federal level and dying off in blue states as Marxists keep corrupting everything they touch...

Why they bother keeping the "democrat" label is the most idiotic position they hold...the Marxists dominating that party believe not in representative republic ideals...they believe only in small "d" democracy...that is to say outright mob rule...and they've deemed their mob worthy above any others...these whatever they want to call themselves are dead to the DemComs and of no benefit to us as long as they cling to dipsh!t crap like climate hoax et al...

No better than Quisling Pubbies IMO...

I have no time for either...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Name one that did some research foottapping
I could not sleep so I surfed youtube via my roku.
I saw more of Matt Taibbi. I knew very little about him.
I saw maybe two episodes of Useful Idiots before last night.
It turns out he has written 8 books and seems very thoughtful.
He is liberal but but breaks ranks with liberals.
https://www.amazon.com/Matt-Taibbi/e/B001JRUQ4S%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
Prior to his time at Rolling Stone, Taibbi worked and lived in the former Soviet Union for over a decade. He edited an English-language newspaper in Moscow called the eXile and also played professional basketball in Mongolia.