Author Topic: More PDS by MFM: Palin's Emails  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
More PDS by MFM: Palin's Emails
« on: June 10, 2011, 08:26:58 AM »
NY Slimes & Wash Pooh want massive trolling through Palin's Alaskan Gov e-mails.

Gosh, what ever could be their motivation?

Hmmm????

Do they do this for everybody?

Any democrats get this special attention?

Hmmm????

The MFM needs to be (cough) reformed!   ;)

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/06/medias-palinphobia-hits-fever-pitch-ny-times-and-wapo-beg-readers-to-scour-sarahs-emails.html
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: More PDS by MFM: Palin's Emails
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 10:29:08 AM »

Desperate desperation

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 01:10:17 PM »
Palin emails are out, to be released in free archive at msnbc.com

Alaska hands out 24,199 sheets of paper — 250 pounds of emails. The list of withheld documents is online here now. "Everyone should read them," Palin's PAC says.

msnbc is so excited they're live-blogging as they read them! link

Rush just mentioned the recipients emails are not redacted.

Plus:
"Volunteers from the League of Women Voters and the Retired Public Employees of Alaska have joined us at the city's Centennial Hall convention center to help look at the records."  

Uninterested parties, yeah right.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:18:33 PM by LadyVirginia »
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 01:23:04 PM »
I want to see Nancy Pelosi's e-mails while she was Speaker!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 01:58:34 PM »
I want to see Nancy Pelosi's e-mails while she was Speaker!!!

Now that would lead to hangings.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 02:03:51 PM »
Just guessing but I would be surprised if there are any Palin emails or email attachments that have anything to do with Weiner or his genitalia.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 02:32:14 PM »
I can't stand reading my own e-mails . Why the hell would I want to read Palin's ?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 02:34:08 PM »

If her emails are not redacted then the recipients names and addresses and possibly other personal information will be exposed to the public.  The words "reckless disregard" come immediately to mind.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 04:26:36 PM »

If her emails are not redacted then the recipients names and addresses and possibly other personal information will be exposed to the public.  The words "reckless disregard" come immediately to mind.

Is it even legal?
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 05:31:30 PM »
I can't stand reading my own e-mails . Why the hell would I want to read Palin's ?

Me too
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 05:49:36 PM »
well, if they turn over every stone and find nothing, as I believe they will, they are screwed!
Cuz they will have proven what we've known all along.
 ::cool:: ::cool:: ::cool::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 09:17:59 PM »
well, if they turn over every stone and find nothing, as I believe they will, they are screwed!

They'll find something even if they have to make it up.Did you forget who were dealing with?
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 10:36:55 PM »

They'll find something even if they have to make it up.Did you forget who were dealing with?

!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 06:50:39 AM »

:D
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 10:33:40 PM »
[blockquote]
Liberal Politico Admits: These Palin E-Mails Make Her Look Pretty Damn Good…
*Pretty stunning considering this is coming from the same site that had to admit it made up a quote last week to make Palin look bad.
[/blockquote]
[blockquote]
Politico Issues Correction After Palin Camp Bashes Authors for ‘Making Up’ Quote
News outlet Politico has been forced to issue a correction after two authors incorrectly attributed a damning quote to her in an opinion piece.
[/blockquote]
[blockquote]
(Politico)
 She was hands-on and averse to partisan politics. She championed openness in government and had normal relations with the media. She was a little starstruck by her interactions with national politicians but unafraid to do battle with the chief executives of the world’s largest oil companies.

The emails from her governorship, released Friday, brought back the memory of a long-lost Palin: the popular, charismatic, competent woman of the people.

This was the vice presidential candidate John McCain’s team thought they were getting, before her darker tendencies — defensiveness, thin skin, grudge-keeping — hardened into tics. Together with the newly released, pro-Palin documentary “The Undefeated,” which focuses on her rise to the spotlight, the emails are reminders of a sympathetic figure who was not yet the brittle, divisive caricature Palin has become.
[/blockquote]

They hate her, if they can't lie and destroy her they think they can distort perception of her and mislead us.  May they enjoy the fruits of their labor. I will savor it.

HT: Weasel Zippers

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 02:23:24 AM »
One of the things to come out are the scores of death threats made against her. But that's not newsworthy.

Rush made the point that the East Anglia CRU emails weren't newsworthy, either.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

RickZ

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 05:14:01 AM »
One of the things to come out are the scores of death threats made against her. But that's not newsworthy.

Another point not being made by our Make Believe Media is while all these oficial email records of Palin were released, pounds and pounds of them, Obama has released nothing more than a badly forged birth certificate and a few paragraphs of medical history.  The dichotomy between the two when it comes to records release alone is stunning, forget about ethics, economic knowledge, leadership and overall American values, along all the rest of the differences between the two.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 08:55:42 AM »

Another point not being made by our Make Believe Media is while all these oficial email records of Palin were released, pounds and pounds of them, Obama has released nothing more than a badly forged birth certificate and a few paragraphs of medical history.  The dichotomy between the two when it comes to records release alone is stunning, forget about ethics, economic knowledge, leadership and overall American values, along all the rest of the differences between the two.

Exactly so. Watch the cognitive dissonance in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRtLoXE8fZc

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 09:06:10 AM »
"Krystal Ball"?  LOL!

And I've never heard of a woman named "Jedediah" before.

Both young ladies are quite lovely, however.

/I now return you to your regularly scheduled topic.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 09:18:00 AM »
I finished watching the rest of the video clip, and listening to everybody talking over each other reminded me of why I quit watching TV news, including Fox.
 ::slapfight::
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt