Author Topic: Wisconsin Assembly voted unanimously in a voice vote to reclaim WI’s 10 Electors  (Read 309 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

I read the WI supreme court case on the election.
They refused to examine on the merits, saying the party waited too long, after the election.
What learned was that WI has strict election laws and the Wisconsin election  commission violated those laws with their 2020 election procedures. The statute said that votes collected in violation of the statute "shall not be counted."
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
 ::saywhat::  And what good does this do now?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah...probably nothing...

Maybe could get ball rolling in others states...

Maybe get the ball rolling on ripping out these corrupt policies like early voting, ballot harvesting, online voting and the demonic Dominion & related machines...and end challenges to requiring ID's to vote and to vote in-person or absentee only if unable to legitimately be in-person...and no more kicking out observers of what is supposed to be an open and fair process start to finish...

OK, when you make me spell it all out it looks impossible in the sh!t-world of today...

See what you made me do?! 

All your fault!

OK, just kidding!  He hee...   ::unknowncomic::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Sorry. 
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It isn't easy living in these disturbing times...

Probably said it thousands of times...I would have preferred being born 200 years earlier than I was and been in the creation of America instead of its destruction...

:'(   ::outrage::