Author Topic: Oh, man...this is awesome...Calgary Pastor goes off on Nazi Covid-Gestapo!  (Read 365 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Unfortunately I've seen too many right-wingers fret about "tone" (by the pastor) when they should be outraged by the thuggish conduct of the po-po.

I reminded one of them to re-watch the video and pay close attention to the attitudes of the cops. There were a couple that were itching to dispense hickory shampoos to every one of those diabolical scofflaws.

How dare you?!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
If fewer people are going to church these days as has been bemoaned by fellow Christians and touted by the drive-bys, it is because most priests and pastors have given over to the zeitgeist, caved to the man's "authority", are neither hot nor cold but lukewarm.

The pastor in Canada seems to be a rare exception.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah, the Nazi insult struck a nerve with badged bully No.1...then the Gestapo accusation caused another flinch...and a some of the others were noticeably perturbed but unwilling to be filmed giving the business to a dissident of their despotism...without the camera...who knows?

And yeah, too much the exception...hopefully it will give others courage to stand up for what is right.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.