Author Topic: If there is a return of "The Troubles" in Ireland it is due to lockdown tyrants  (Read 292 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/northern-ireland-violence-worst-years-trouble-fears-return

Let's see if people can follow this...

The Loyalists/Protestants...who can also be called the establishment automatons all for lockdowns and control and loss of freedoms...got all sorts of butthurt when some prosecutors refused to enforce plandemic restirctions of Nationalist/Catholic folks participating in an IRA funeral...an act that should be applauded by anybody with common sense and an aversion to brainwashing and despotism of any form...and so they chose to start rioting, burning, looting and clashing with police...and the head of their Police in Northern Ireland is blaming both sides...?

WTF is wrong with people?  The Loyalist/Protestant/Brainwashed automatons started it, there is no disputing that...

I'm siding with the Nationalist/Catholic/IRA folks on this one...

And the stupid was made easier to spark because of the lockdown despots...

Gary Sidley and 46 of his colleagues wrote to the British Psychological Society to express “concerns about the activities of Government-employed psychologists … in their mission to gain the public’s mass compliance with the ongoing coronavirus restrictions.”

The letter states that the UK government is deploying “covert psychological strategies – that operate below the level of people’s awareness – to ‘nudge’ citizens to conform to a contentious and unprecedented public health policy.”

Commenting on the article, Frederick Forsyth, author of classic thrillers such as The Day of the Jackal and The Odessa File, wrote to the Telegraph to express his alarm about how the British public had been terrorized by lockdown propaganda.

“Congratulations to the Telegraph and Gordon Rayner for revealing that the campaign of mass fear that reduced a once brave nation to trembling terror was deliberately organised to secure obedience to the policy of lockdown,” wrote Forsyth.

“I have only once before seen anything like it. This was when I was posted to East Germany in 1962. Such a brainwashing tactic was employed to frighten East Berliners into believing that the Berlin Wall was a defensive measure to protect them from tiny West Berlin, and that the Stasi was their guardian. The wall was of course an instrument of enslavement.”

“I never thought that the government of a country whose uniform I once wore with such pride would sink so low. Those responsible should be identified without delay and ousted from all office over us.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/frederick-forsyth-says-government-has-launched-campaign-mass-fear-against-british-public

Amen, Frederick!  Flushing all the despots to the sewer of history would cure a lot of ills.  But, they will not go willingly...so, Troubles it is...everywhere it is necessary.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Thanks. I tried to watch a brief news story on this and could not understand it. I think they were talking about Brexit and a 'hard' border between Ireland and Northern Ireland.  Who is fighting whom and where? I thought the IRA had turned into wusses.

on edit
It also says that someone is enforcing a trade border around Northern Ireland for goods coming from Britain. ???
Loyalist youths attacking police? Hmm.
Unrest broke out a week ago amid rising post-Brexit tensions. A more immediate catalyst was a decision a few weeks back by public prosecutors not to charge anyone with alleged breaches of COVID regulations at an IRA funeral that sparked unionist outrage.
The rioting has mainly been loyalist youths hurling petrol bombs, bricks, and fireworks at police officers and their vehicles. But on Wednesday, the chaos intensified into sectarian fighting over a peace wall in west Belfast that separates Protestant loyalist communities from predominantly Catholic nationalist communities who want unification with Ireland.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 04:40:34 PM by patentlymn »
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown