Author Topic: Another BS murder charge in MN involving a mask nazi popping off  (Read 199 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
This is seriously stupid...

A Minnesota man is facing a murder charge for punching a high school hockey coach during a deadly dispute that started over social distancing, prosecutors said.

Ryan John Whisler, 44, of St. Paul, was charged with second-degree murder Monday in the death of Michael G. Ryan, 48, who coached the girls’ hockey team at Jefferson High School in Bloomington, according to the Ramsey County Attorney’s Office.

Witnesses at a bar in St. Paul told cops Whisler and Ryan went at the same time to the bathroom, where some urinals were covered in cellophane to encourage social distancing, according to a criminal complaint.

Whisler then took cellphone video of himself urinating at the covered urinal, which
“agitated” Ryan, but the coach didn’t say anything, the complaint states.

Ryan later called out Whisler as his group was leaving the bar, setting off an argument that continued outside, prosecutors said.

But Whisler then allegedly pulled Ryan’s mask from his face while grabbing his shirt and punched him once in the face as witnesses tried to separate the pair.

Prosecutors said the blow caused Ryan to fall backward down a set of nine stairs and hit his head on concrete. Responding cops found him lying on his back in a “pool of fresh blood” at the bottom of the steps, according to the complaint.

Ryan was rushed to a hospital, where he was diagnosed with a brain injury that doctors said he could not survive. He was removed from life support on Sunday, prosecutors said.

Whisler surrendered to St. Paul police the same day Ryan died. A medical examiner ruled the man’s death a homicide due to a traumatic brain injury, the complaint states.

Whisler, who faces up to 40 years if convicted, is accused of causing Ryan’s death without intent. He was expected to be released later Tuesday after posting bail, which a judge set at $300,000 during his initial court appearance Tuesday, a Ramsey County Attorney’s Office spokesman told The Post.

Ryan’s team, meanwhile, has asked the Bloomington community to respect the privacy of the late coach’s wife and daughters.

“Please keep them in your prayers as they begin to mourn his loss,” the team tweeted Monday.

Attempts to reach Whisler’s attorney were unsuccessful Tuesday.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/20/minnesota-man-charged-with-murder-after-social-distancing-dispute/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

I know where this is...down Kellogg by Ordway...statue of Herb Brooks between them.

Sounds like if mask nazi would have kept his mouth shut...but such is the Cultural Marxist disease making every two-bit nobody on the planet an asshole with the urge to inflict that trait on others...

How the frack is that "murder"?  Assault, sure...and the loser had it coming.  How many of us could see ourselves in a similar situation...minding our own business and a loser starts running mouth?

Yes, your honor, I'm guilty of this loser popping off because of his uncontrollable desire to inflict his assholeness on me.  Yes, I am guilty of this loser being able to take a punch only as a pussy.  Yes, your honor I'm guilty of not tolerating this loser's verbal abuse.  Yes, I am guilty of this loser's stupidity in not being able to understand where his sh*t will lead him too.

Yes, this society is doomed.  Murdered by totalitarians big and small.

Well, whatever...we'll all be deep in the BITS soon enough...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.