Author Topic: Amerkan KGB First Directorate begs for termination  (Read 430 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Amerkan KGB First Directorate begs for termination
« on: May 03, 2021, 04:44:35 PM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cia-recruitment-ad-ridiculed-overdosing-woke-talking-points

::puke::

More psychotics, just what a rogue outfit abusing citizens rights needs to hurl us over the cliff...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Amerkan KGB First Directorate begs for termination
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 04:59:39 PM »
 ::pullhair::

Our enemies (China etc.) are laughing at the CIA now:  bad for the country.

They're hiring incompetents in the CIA now:  good for us.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 08:00:28 AM »
China owns the fracking KGB First Directorate!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/05/frank-gaffney-cia-director-william-burns-must-resign-for-lying-to-congress-about-chinese-influence-operations/

Not only is this agency incompetent, corrupt and compromised...they are willing traitors collaborating with enemies...there apparently isn't a single person of normal conscience and honor left in that outfit (or any latter day outfit!)...else such stunted slime would disappear in a boating accident, suffer a fatal car accident...

At least there were officers who tried to take out Hitler...no such honor exists in this doomed nation...

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 11:20:29 PM »
if they had competent people running things they wouldn't be focused on this...they got nothing else...my husband deals with this at work every single day...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 08:02:31 AM »
Oh yeah, most outfits do as well, my employer is insane...like many, just trying to claw, crawl and limp my way to the exit...

And I suppose in latter-day America it is foolish to expect better from people in authority who used to be charged with adhering to our Founding Principles and protecting the Life, Liberty and Happiness of its citizens...

::unknowncomic::