Author Topic: Allen West Sends Mutant Poodle Woman An Email  (Read 2084 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Allen West Sends Mutant Poodle Woman An Email
« on: July 19, 2011, 07:11:02 PM »
Link To AceOfSpades post. I don't have time right now to put it here. Go read it. Classic.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 08:06:58 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Allen West Sends Poodle Woman An Email
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 07:22:40 PM »
http://ace.mu.nu/

Allen West To Debbie Wasserman-Schultz: "You Are Not A Lady"

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 07:25:11 PM »
That Wasserman-Schultz dude sure looks and awful lot like a chick. I wonder why his folks named him Debbie?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Allen West Sends Mutant Poodle Woman An Email
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 07:28:23 AM »
That gets my leg in full tingle mode.  West gets it.  These pieces of trash need to be dealt with in a personal manner, just as they treat us.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 07:29:33 AM »
That Wasserman-Schultz dude sure looks and awful lot like a chick. I wonder why his folks named him Debbie?

They are those alternative lifestyle worshiping clowns ya know?!

::puke::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 07:30:41 AM »
That gets my leg in full tingle mode.  West gets it.  These pieces of trash need to be dealt with in a personal manner, just as they treat us.

Too bad more people are not as wise as Mr. West.

::)

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 06:11:45 PM »
I think West's e-mail was too wordy . I would have simply called her a turd and left it at that .

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 07:24:43 PM »
At least he didn't address her as "my friend" or "my esteemed colleague".  That stuff (McCain! call your office) makes me ill.

He told it like it is and if she is such a frail flower that she can't handle the straight military-style speak, she ought to take her horrible hairdo and thunder thighs and go the hell home.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 09:25:03 PM »
 ::clapping::

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 11:30:32 PM »
At least he didn't address her as "my friend" or "my esteemed colleague"....

No frikkin doubt. That false comity in DC makes my skin crawl. DWS doesn't deserve the privilege of licking the sweat from the crack of Allen West's ass. For any self-respecting person to call these Leftist pigs anything better than their proper name or "my mortal enemy" tells me what I need to know.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 11:40:57 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 11:38:09 PM »
Close of Act 1.

Opening of Act 2:

The head of the Congressional Black Caucus told Fox News on Wednesday that members are "furious" about the incendiary email Rep. Allen West sent to the Democratic party chairwoman, saying he's going to speak with the Florida Republican about the matter.

"It's unfortunate," Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., said. He could not say whether the CBC would seek to discipline its only Republican member, but claimed lawmakers were upset the incident has brought "undue attention" to the caucus.

LINK

Of course, West joined the CBC for just this purpose: To expose it for the phony group that it is.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 11:41:42 PM »
Ooh, I bet West is quaking in his boots. Emanuel Cleaver is going to lecture him.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 11:47:34 PM »
Close of Act 1.

Opening of Act 2:

The head of the Congressional Black Caucus told Fox News on Wednesday that members are "furious" about the incendiary email Rep. Allen West sent to the Democratic party chairwoman, saying he's going to speak with the Florida Republican about the matter.

"It's unfortunate," Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., said. He could not say whether the CBC would seek to discipline its only Republican member, but claimed lawmakers were upset the incident has brought "undue attention" to the caucus.

LINK

Of course, West joined the CBC for just this purpose: To expose it for the phony group that it is.

Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., another member of the CBC, said he was "shocked" to see the language West had employed.

"We have really got to make sure that we maintain a high level of civility," he said.

Who's he trying to fool? Civility? From the CBC? They don't know the meaning of civility.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 07:36:16 AM »
Close of Act 1.

Opening of Act 2:

LINK

Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., another member of the CBC, said he was "shocked" to see the language West had employed.

"We have really got to make sure that we maintain a high level of civility," he said.

Who's he trying to fool? Civility? From the CBC? They don't know the meaning of civility.

Yeah...especially hard-core racists like Jackson-Lee & Waters!

::mooning::

Oh, and their website?  They put West in the back of the bus...they might argue its alphabetical...but we know it's really to put him in his place!

Thaaaaat's raaaaaacist!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 07:36:55 AM »
I think West's e-mail was too wordy . I would have simply called her a turd and left it at that .

Can you expound on that please?

::pokeineye::

::stirpot::

::hysterical::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 09:05:34 AM »
And remember, the media loves to report him as Rep. West (R-Plantation), ostensibly referring to his district in Plantation, FL but the double meaning is certainly not lost on them. But where have you ever seen anyone else's district denoted like that? It should be Rep. West (R-FL22) or something like that.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 09:31:52 AM »
Damn right, they are racist biased bastards to the core.  Everone else is R/D/I & two-letter state abbreviation!

::cussing::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 09:36:31 AM »
And remember, the media loves to report him as Rep. West (R-Plantation), ostensibly referring to his district in Plantation, FL but the double meaning is certainly not lost on them. But where have you ever seen anyone else's district denoted like that? It should be Rep. West (R-FL22) or something like that.

Considering how many cities are in that district, larger and more well know than Plantation.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/findyourreps.xpd?state=FL&district=22

Fort Lauderdale
West Palm Beach
Pompano Beach

To name three.